Chapter 8 - Don't Look, You Pervert!

Chapter 8:

"So, this is your room sweety!" Sam says motioning towards the one of the many doors in this huge house. Caden wasn't here, apparently he was at his friends house. Yeah right Caden so believable!

I nod and smile at Sam. I walk into the room and look around.

The room was beautiful! It was painted blue with clouds designed on top so it looks like your in the sky. White furniture and a big king-sized bed like the one in Cadens room.

"Woah Sam, I love this room!" I say, while looking around.

"Aw thank you darling, it used to be Cadens playroom when he was small," I smirk at that. "His dad made it for him, all the paint and clouds, his dad done all that." Sam gives me a sad smile and I immediately stop smirking.

I hug her, "I'm so sorry about your husband, Sam."

"Well, guess I'm a widow now huh?" Sam giggles, but her eyes still looked distant and sad. I could see she missed her husband alot.

"Like my mum." I say rolling my eyes.

Sam eyes fill with sympathy, the way everybody reacts when they find out my dad died. Everyone but Caden.

I walk around the room, shrugging Sams expression off. "How come it turned into a bedroom if it used to be Cadens playroom?" I ask.

"I refurbished all of it, except the walls because Caden didn't want that to be painted over."

I sit on the memory foam bed and close my eyes. "Well I love it."

"I thought you would, I'm going to leave you to unpack now okay sweety? I'll tell Caden when he comes back to call you down for dinner."  I hear the door shutting slowly.

I fall onto the bed and sigh peacefully, now what shall I do when Cadens back? Hmph.

~~

 I was unpacking my clothes and putting it into the white wardrobe, when I hear rapid knocks on the door.

GRR.

"Come in!" I shout, with my head inside the wardrobe door.

I hear the door open and footsteps coming towards me. I just carry on organizing my clothes.

Then, I hear a throat clear, and I immediately lift my head which causes me to hit my head on the wardrobe roof.

Putting my hand on my head, I turn to glare at the person, already knowing who it would be. Caden chuckles and looks nervously at the floor.

I stop mid-glare and look at him expectantly.

"What do you want?" I growl, he thinks he can blank me for three weeks and then think I'll be nice to him? No freaking way.

"Why do you hate me?" He smirks.

"Because you're a complete jerk."

"Actually, I'm a complete hot jerk." He says putting emphasis on the word 'hot.'

Growling, I stare at him. "If you were gonna answer your own question, then why did you ask?"

"Because, I had to hear it from a beautiful girl like you." He states.

I put my hand on my heart. "Aw you made my heart skip a beat, Caden!" I say sarcastically.

Caden glares at me. We have this glaring/staring competition, silently daring each other to look away first.

Five minutes passed by and neither of us looked away. Eventually, Caden sighs and looks away. I smirk, I wasn't going to let him win. Hell no.

"I only let you win because you're a girl, babe." He smirks.

"That's exactly the reason." I say sarcastically.

"Okay fine, your eyes are so gorgeous, I had to look away before I died to the sky!" Caden over-dramatically covers his eyes.

"That is the worst pick-up line, I've ever heard in my whole bloody life!" I smirk and add. "And it's confusing." He takes his hand away from his eyes.

"So what? Loads of girls fall for this," He points at his body. "And not this." Then points at his head.

"That's because they're sluts." I mumble quietly.

He puts his hand around his ear. "What was that?"

"Nothing, now whats the real reason you came here Caden?"

 "Mum wants you down for dinner."

I motion for him to get out of the bedroom, because I notice I'm still wearing the same red skinny jeans with a off-the shoulder black shirt.

But the jerk just stays there, not moving a muscle. Okay this is pissing me off now.

"Get out Caden." I say calmly.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p.'

"GET OUT! I NEED TO GET CHANGED!" I yell.

"Nope." He's so stubborn!

I give up. " Then close your freaking eyes." He covers his eyes with his hands but not before sighing in disappointment. Ha, serves you right jerk.

I double check if he's peeping and gently peel my top away which leaves me in my black bra that has a white bow in the middle of it.  I take of my skinny jeans, huffing of its tightness around my legs. I stand in the middle of the room in my lacy black underpants and black bra and turn around to start looking through my wardrobe.

"Wow, it's such a nice view from here." A annoying voice says loudly behind me. I stop suddenly and hit my head a second time to try and get out of the wardrobe. OW, that one was painful.

I turn around and slide down on the floor, holding my head in pain.

Caden runs over to me. "Hey, you okay?"

"No, Caden I'm perfectly fine, actually I'm over the moon in happiness." I mumble. I can still stay sarcastic when I'm dying or anything, I know amazing right?

I shift uncomfortably suddenly remembering I'm in my panties and bra.

"Oh sorry." Caden notices my discomfort and turns around again.

I get back up and put my PJ bottom shorts on and slide on my Eeyore top. Hissing in pain, I sit on my bed.

"You can look now." I say.

Caden turns around and stares at my head. "You want an icepack for your head?"

"No, I'm fine." I remove my hand from my head and stare into space.

"Just so you know, I didn't look." Caden snaps me away from my imaginations and sits down next to me on the bed.

"Too late for that." I huff.

"I know." He gently whisper. Seriously he shows his softer side to me when we're alone, yeah we have our fights here and there but really I missed him for the last two months. I know, I can't believe it myself.

Caden chuckles and looks at my top referring to my Eeyore top. "Love the top Ashley, It's very... you!" He says sarcastically.

I blush a deep red. "Haha Caden."

"No really, I love it!"

I blush even more red, why am I blushing? ARGHH!  "Yeah yeah."

"I love it when you blush." He says softly. He gently strokes my cheek, his cold hands making contact with my blazing cheek. I jump from my bed.

"Stop Caden." I get up and walk to the door, turning around slowly to face him.

He had a pained expression on his face.

He gets up and I move away from the door, so he can get out, still having that pained expression on his face. I follow him out, my eyes watching his retreating back.

I wonder whats wrong with him?