Part 30 (trying for a child)

18 months later.

Milly's pov

We got home from the tour yesterday and it was so fun. Michael decided to dye his hair a lot during the tour, Ashton's hair grew longer and Calum didn't change. I really want a child now and I think that Luke has been thinking about it a lot. I'm going to ask him about it next week. Bluey is really happy that we are home and is currently jumping all over me for pats. I can't say no to that little fluff ball. Luke is in another meeting. Idk what this one is about but anyway. He should be home soon. He left 3 hours ago. As I wait for Luke I put on a movie and now my eyelids are starting to close and bluey is yawning. Before I knew it I was asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Luke's pov

When I got home from my meeting I found Milly asleep on the couch. She always waits for me to get home from my meetings but falls asleep. She's a cute little penguin. I thought about the child and I'm ready to take that responsibility but I'm going to wait for her to bring up the convosation first. She never talked about it on tour so I'm not too sure if she still wants one or not. I think that she still does because she always asks me what I'm thinking of. I decided to lay my head on Milly's lap and fall asleep as well. She woke up first this time but didn't get up. She just sat there and watched TV while patting bluey. When I woke up I got a greet by a beautiful smile.

"Hello big penguin"

"Hello small penguin"

"How was your meeting?"

"It was really boring. They just muttered on about random stuff that didn't matter"

"Oh"

"Yea. How was your day"

"It was ok. A bit boring without you but bluey fixed that up seeing as she is still so excited that we're home."

"Well we left the poor thing for 18 months. I don't think all of her excitement will disappear into one day."

"Yea your right"
----------------------------------------------
One week later.

Milly's pov

"So have you thought about the baby?" I asked excited to see his answer.

"I have and I think that we should try for a child"

"Omg yay this is going to be heaps of fun." I say now really excited.

"Ill be home all day tomorrow"

"This is weird planning it but tomorrow?"

"It is and tomorrow"

"Yay thank you so much Luke!"
----------------------------------------------
The next day

Luke's pov

We are doing as we said.  We are going to try today. Hopefully everything goes well and we have a little hemmings daughter or son. Here we go.
_______________________________