Part 28 (the wedding)

A week later

Milly's pov

"Luke wake up we need to be planning our wedding"

"Can we take a bath first?"

"Sure I'll go run the water now"

"I'll be there in a second"

We both hopped into the bath and just relaxed. When we got out we sat down and started to plan the wedding. We were having it at my favourite beach where he proposed at the end of the jetty.

"I think that we are finished"I mumbled to Luke

"Ok"

He was surprisingly good at planning the wedding. Many people say that the guys don't do anything but Luke just proved them wrong. He mainly planned the whole thing. As we were sitting down on the couch Luke started to kiss up my neck and to the top of my ear where he started to lightly nibble my ear.

"Luke not yet. Almost but not yet." I whispered to him.

I was waiting for my wedding night to loose it. We are having our wedding next month.

He sighed but kept on kissing trying to convince me to do other stuff instead of sex but I didn't want to I only wanted to kiss.

"You know your boring right?" He whispered

"All good things come to those who wait" I whispered back.

Instead we had a massive make out session with Luke trying to touch me but I didn't let him. He's inpatient.
----------------------------------------------
One month later

Milly's pov

"YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE!"

With that Luke kissed me and after we split I whispered to him

"You will get more from me tonight"

He knew what I meant and had a grin on his face. He picked my up like a baby and walked me down the isle to hop in the car and go home for a second to get changed.once I got changed into another short white dress we went to the reception for the party. This is the best day of my life.. So far. Good thing I don't drink because then I can remember what's going to happen later on.
~
When we got home we had another heated make out session and I ended up with my dress and bra and the ground with Luke's tux.

"Are you sure your ready?" He whispered

"Luke I wanted this a long time ago" I whispered back

He lowered down and the thought just washed through my brain.
~
"Your beautiful milly" Luke whispered as we caught our breath and laid in bed together.
_______________________________
A/n I got my iPod fixed and now I will be catching up on a lot of the story seeing as I haven't been active at all. Sorry for not posting but yeah.
~Emily <3