Part 41 (our room)

One month later

Luke's pov

I haven't cut at all since the night mum died but Milly and I still aren't fully good. I really wish that she will take me back. I walked into her room to tell her that breakfast is ready but caught her without a shirt on.

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"GET OUT!"

I didn't do as she said and walked closer to her until our noses where almost touching.

"Luke,I said get out" she whispered.

I kissed her and then made it a deeper kiss. She didn't disagree, she just kissed back. I then started to feel her body but she stopped me.

"Luke, I love you and all but idk if I can trust you anymore"

"Milly I'm sorry, I really am. I knew I shouldn't have done it but I wasn't thinking too hard. I really love you and I am truly sorry"

"Why did you come in?"

"Oh yea, breakfast is ready"

"Ok. I'll be there in a second"

I went down stairs and then seconds later Milly came down stairs with Sam. We ate our breakfast in silence and then I washed up afterwards while Milly put on a movie to watch. After I finished with the dishes I went and watched the movie with Milly. As soon as I sat down she came up to me and rested her head on my chest. I tensed up.

"Luke, it's ok,relax"

I then relaxed and Milly and I watched movies all day until she fell asleep on my chest. I didn't want to move so I stayed there. I'm not too sure if milly is slowly forgiving me but I hope she is. I really miss her and I want her to sleep in my bed again. Change it into our bed instead of my bed. I slowly fell asleep and before I could count to ten I was out.
----------------------------------------------milly's pov

When Luke and I kissed earlier today it reminded me of how much I missed him. I really miss sleeping in his arms. I miss having my head rest on his chest and him playing with my hair. I missed him so much. When we watched movies I couldn't help myself, I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest. The scent of him lingered in my nose for the rest of the day. I slowly fell asleep in his arms. I think I am slowly forgiving him. I hope I could forgive him faster but with Taylor in not too sure how to forgive him as fast as I want.
~
When I woke up I realised that my head was on a pillow instead of Luke's chest. Then a scent of bacon filled my nose and I sat up to see Luke cooking breakfast. I didn't do what I normally do when I find him cooking, which is hug his waist. I sat on the counter and waited for him to realise that I was sitting there. He turned around and saw me which gave him a fright.

"Milly? Ohh you scared me"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Anyway I have a meeting today so are you alright here?" He asked

"Yes I'll be fine. Do you know what the meeting is about?"

"I think we are going on tour again"

"Oh"

"Is that ok?"

"Yea I guess but I just wish you didn't leave for a year that's all.  I'm just being stupid don't worry"

"Milly, you are going to be looking after our child. You can't do it alone"

"Luke, it's not about Sam. It's about us"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we can't be like this for another year. It will kill the both of us, not knowing if one moved on"

"I know but I can tell you that I am not going to move on from you"

"Yeah? Tell that to Taylor"

"Milly, please don't start this again. I am sorry for that. I really am and it was stupid of me to do that to you"

"I just don't know Luke. I don't know what to do anymore, we can't let Sam grow up in this environment though."

"What do you mean?"

"You know,us not being like other couples, you going on tour all the time, not having a grandma or grandad. All he has is a nan. He doesn't deserve this. We need to fix us"

"I know"

"Ok well you be getting to your meeting now"

"Ok then. Bye"

"Bye"

He left and I decided to move my stuff into Luke's room. Make it our room.
~
When Luke got home he went upstairs.

"Umm? Milly, why is your stuff in here?"

"Is it a problem that I'm forgiving you?"

"Wait. Your forgiving me?"

"I guess, I can't live like this anymore"

Luke then came up and kissed me. He was really happy that I had forgiven him. I was really happy that I forgave him as well. I think that the main reason for me forgiving him is for me not Sam. It is good that Sam gets to know that we are a happy couple but I couldn't live without Luke. I went down stairs as Luke was calling ash. I then decided o call Sophie and Calum.

"Hey Milly"

"Hey cal. So I have forgiven Luke"

"Yay! We have the old Luke back"

"What do you mean?"

"Even though you were living with Luke he was still pretty upset about everything"

"Oh"

"Yea, well congratulations but I have to go now"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and walked upstairs to Luke who had finished his call with ash and was now on the bed with Sam playing by his side.

"Who did you call?" He asked

"Cal"

"Oh ok"

I walked over to the bed and sat on my side of the bed. I was watching Sam play but I felt Luke staring at me in the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you staring" I asked without looking at Luke.

"Um-uh"

I just giggled and looked up at him trying to find words to say. As soon as he gave up I kissed him again.
_______________________________