Chapter Ten

The next day...

I woke up early this morning to the smell of breakfast. Getting up I went into my bathroom and handled my hygiene. After I was done, I went into my closet and picked out some camouflage pants and a red long sleeved shirt that had black writing on it and my black combat boots.

After I put on my clothes and did my hair, I got all of my things and went downstairs. When I got down there breakfast was on the table and the kitchen was already cleaned. Checking the time on my phone I only had about a good 5 minutes to eat and 15 to make it to school. On the way to school I got a text from Qua.

Qua: wassup beautiful?

Me: hey stranger

Qua: wanna hang out later on?

Me: sure movies and ice cream at my favorite place

Qua: okay see you then beautiful

As I entered to school Alexis and Nicki was staring at me hard as fuck but everybody should know I don't give not one or two fucks. I walked to my locker and seen the crew there including Lacy. "Wassup Lacy, I like the new look." I complimented her. Today she had on a pretty white long sleeved dress with a teal blazer and matching teal shoes along with a silver heart necklace. "Thanks you look pretty thugged out today." We both laughed. We all walked to class and went our separate ways.

Lunch time...

"Y'all wanna skip lunch and go to Joe's Bar and Grill, cause I have a craving for their famous grilled lemon chicken sandwich and delicious seasoned fries." I said daydreaming about the food. Everybody looked at me weird and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah I'm in cause a nigga hungry." Kevin said. Everybody else agreed and walked to the student parking lot so that we could load up. Me, Kevin and Lacy rode together while Ky, Nicki, and Matt rode together.

After parking we all got out and entered the place, being seated right away. "Welcome to Joe's Bar and Grill my name is Stacie and I'll be your waitress today. Everybody know what they want to drink?" she asked placing menu's in front of everybody.

Everybody placed their drink orders and talked amongst themselves. I felt someone burning a hole in the side of my face. When I looked up my eyes met with Nicki's. "Is there a reason why you eyeing me so hard?"

Everybody stopped talking and turned their attention to us. Nicki remained quiet. "What is her problem?" Lacy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my phone. Minutes later our waitress came and took our orders. After waiting about 15 more minutes she came back and placed our food in front of us. I immediately began digging in, not having no mercy for this chicken sandwich.

Once everyone was done the guys paid and we all loaded back into the cars and headed back to school. Throughout the rest of the school day we all just chilled.

"Fall break is coming up and I think we all should take a vacation. What y'all think?" Lacy asked.

"Yeah I think we all should get together and do that." Everybody agreed and then we parted ways. When I got home I changed into something more comfortable and waited on Qua to arrive.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow the movie was great except I don't think you seen any of the movie due to your hands rubbing all over me." I said laughing.

"Oh my bad I couldn't help myself." He said smiling, showing his pretty dimples.

We entered Vince's Ice Cream shop and ordered our ice cream. We took our usual seat and began eating. I was in deep thought until Qua waved his hand in my face. "My bad wassup?" "What you thinking about so hard?" he asked. "Nothing. So did you enjoy this little date that consisted of you rubbing on me."

"Yes indeed. Let's go for a walk." he said getting grabbing his ice cream I did the same and followed him out the door.

Very short.... I'll make it up to you all I promise. Lol.

Shea