Chapter Seven

Karen

"You are so gross Kyle, like who does that dude." I was cleaning Kyle's cut from earlier when he ran into a sticky bush. He licked my finger two times before I smacked him upside his head. "You better chill before I lay you out." I looked at him as if he had two heads. "Negro please you ain't bout it. You'll end up having a bigger cut dealing with me."

Kyle picked me up and slammed me on his bed. "Now what? You just got slammed!" "You are so playful nigga." I told him rolling my eyes. "I bet you won't roll them no more." He challenged me. Kyle might be big and buff but he don't scare me at all so I rolled my eyes again. He grabbed me by my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed and started tickling me. I was laughing so hard I was snorting and all my words came out in slobber. "Eww you slobbed all over my cover. Lil wet mouth girl." I finally caught my breath before saying " nigga you slob all over all my shit so this little bit won't hurt you."

After a few hours of chilling with Kyle I left so that I could get ready for our double date. Normally I would have stayed and gotten ready over at Kyle house but we already know what that will lead to and we'll be breaking our promise code.

Knock...knock....

I checked myself in the mirror before heading downstairs to answer the door. "I got it ma!" I yelled upstairs. "Hey." I said feeling shy for some odd reason. I don't know what it is but Qua always have a certain effect on me. Its like every time I see him he makes me feel shy." Wassup, you ready?" I nodded my head grabbing my purse and following him out the door. "You look beautiful by the way." He told me helping me into his truck. "Thank you and you look good yourself tonight." He winked at me before shutting my door and jogging over to the other side. I noticed our outfits coordinated together. Qua had on white Levis with a black and purple plaided shirt and purple Jordan's. I had on white high waist skinny jeans with a black shirt that had purple writing on the front and my black vans. I went light with the makeup which only consisted of light eye-shadow, mascara, and eyeliner.

The ride to the restaurant was silent except for the radio playing in the background. We met up with Nicki and Kyle at the restaurant. "This place looks nice." "You never been here before?" I shook my head no.

Our double date turned out good except every five seconds Kyle would look at me and then look away. I swear he is so weird. After we left the restaurant we ended up taking a walk in the park. "So tell me about yourself Karen." "Well for starters my name is Karen Denise Brown, I'm 18 and I'm an only child." Qua laughed. "Okay well my name is Qua Thomas, I'm 19 and I have three other siblings. With me being the oldest next is Jewelz, then its Quinton, and lastly Kameron." We talked for hours until the wee hours of the morning. Kyle and Nicki left around two they couldn't hang plus they were trying to have sex out in the open. Horny ass couple. It was currently 5:16 in the morning and me and Qua was laying on the back of his truck under a blanket. I checked my phone to see that I had a couple of missed calls from my friends and my mom. I sent her a text saying that I was okay and still with Qua. We laid in silence for a long time next thing I remembered was being waken up by the sun. I was still laying on top of Qua listening to his heartbeat. "Good morning"he said in a groggy voice. "Good morning what time is it? I asked yawning. "9:56. Ready to go?" He asked. I shook my head and sat up. "Wow I guess all boys are the same when waking up in the morning." I said laughing at his morning wood that was poking my thigh. We got up left.

After Qua dropped me off I went into the house and went straight upstairs to my room. I stripped out of all of my clothes and went into my bathroom to shower. After handling all of my hygene I went into my closet to find something to wear. I ended up putting on a black Cami shirt with some ripped jeans and all black converses. As for jewelry I put on some silver hoops with my lock and key necklace my father had given me for my sixteenth birthday. Since my hair is natural and wavy I parted it down the middle. I took some pics for insta and then headed downstairs. "It smells good up in here woman." I told my mother she laughed before giving me a straight face that looked so serious. "Why didn't you come home last night? You had me worried about you." "Awww mom I was with Qua last night. We went out on a double date with Kyle and Nicki." "Smells so good up in here. K what you cooking baby girl." Nobody but Kyle loud mouth ass. He came into the kitchen and was surprised to see my mom standing at the stove cooking. "When did you get back ma?" Kyle asked hugging her. "Yesterday Karen didn't tell you?" "No her big head self ain't said nothing." I laughed when he pushed me. We started play fighting in the kitchen. "Y'all know better playing in the kitchen. Get out my kitchen playing before I burn y'all."

We ate breakfast which consisted of chocolate chip pancakes, cheese eggs, bacon, grits and my ma famous season potatoes." What you wanna do today?" "I don't know what you gone do but I'm going to the park and then later on tonight me and the homies going to a kickback." I looked at him upside his head. "What?" "So you wasn't going to tell me about this kickback later on huh? You jerk I'm going too."