Chapter Three

Kyle

"bruh you think Kevin like Karen?" I asked. "If he do then he do. Don't forget Kevin is the good boy out the group." This dumb ass, I laughed. "what??" "Really dude the good one? How about the sneaky one. He probably just want some pussy." Matt laughed "Hell yeah. You think K gone give him some for real bruh?" In that moment a funny feeling came over me.

"Na I know how she is K ain't finna let Kevin hit. He might not even make it pass the friendship stage with K" I told them. For some reason I keep getting these funny feelings every time I talk about my bestfriends.

2 hours later

"Lets go to the park and hoop" "I want to come" Karen said. "Na you can't hoop to save yo life." Matt said, everyone started laughing. "Ight we'll see." She told them smirking. After changing clothes everyone met up back downstairs.

"Ight me and Kevin against Matt and Karen." "Really dude did you have to put me on the team with Karen slow ass." Matt said. "Bruh really K can play don't never doubt a girl." I told him laughing

2 hours later...

"18-18 we tied up." Kevin said to Karen. "Okay playboy wassup you finna get done up" he laughed. Dribbling the ball Karen shot a three pointer ending the game with 18-21. "Damn K you need to play basketball for the school." "Na I'm good." She said dusting of her shoulder. "Don't nobody do that no more." I told her, this girl is so old school.

Later on that day...

Dang it's boring well guess I'll call the crew. "A bruh what you doing?" I asked Matt. "Nun bruh wassup?" "Aye lets go out tonight, to that new club on 21St. Street." "Ight I'll let Kevin know" I hung up the phone and went over to Karen house. Yeah I know crazy right we live next door to each other. I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer

When she opened the door I lost all train of thoughts. She had on nothing but a tight tank top and some boy shorts. "Damn, I mean wassup K?" She laughed. "What?" She shook her head "Nothing dude wassup?" "Well can a nigga come in?" She moved out the way. I watched her ass jiggle as she walked.

This girl know what she doing. "Well you gone tell me why you came over" I licked my lips as I was about to speak. "Yeah I got something to tell you." I told her walking towards her. I got her just where I wanted her to be, against the wall. "What you doing KY ?" "I.think you know what I'm doing K"

I started kissing on her neck listening to her soft little moans made me continue. I pulled her shirt over her head while picking her up in the process. Walking in her room I placed her on the bed and started back kissing on her. K know what it is now.

40 minutes later...

"Damn bruh what took y'all so long" Kevin asked me. "I had to wait on the slow one over here wanna take her time and shit." "Well excuse me for getting sexy tonight, I might meet my match tonight."

Everyone walked in the club and parted ways as usual. I found me an empty booth and sat in it. My phone started vibrating, so I pulled it out my front pocket and seen a message from Nicki.

Nicki-where are you?

Me- in the far corner to the left

Shortly after I replied back Nicki walked over and sat down beside me. "wassup shawty." "wassup sexy. " she said kissing me. Dang Nicki was looking fine tonight with this tight ass fitted dress on. "like what you see?" she asked me smirking. "Hell yeah I love what I see." I told her licking my lips.

Karen

After everyone parted ways I went to the bar. "Surprise me with something special tonight. I want to have a good time." I told the bartender. "coming up boo." He told me. Shortly he came back with my drink. "thanks" I told him handing him a twenty for the drink. I took a sip of my mysterious drink and to my surprise it tasted good. "Mmm what is this? This shit good!" I told him yelling over the music. "It's called Mystic Island." I nodded my head.

As I was sitting at the bar listening to the music my favorite song "I believe in a thing called love" came on I got up out of my seat and walked towards the dance floor. As soon as I made it down there someone grabbed me pulling me towards them. Once our bodies connected I instantly started grinding and twerking to the beat.

After three more songs I went back and sat down at the bar. "Let me have a bottle of water please" I said. He gave me my water and I took a big gulp. The same dude I was dancing with came and sat beside me. "Looks like you had a good time with me." He said smiling.

This dude was F.I.N.E he can definitely come home with me anytime. "You alright?" he asked me. "Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking about something." "I can tell." He said looking down at my chest. I looked down and realized my nipples were hard. I covered my chest "Sorry about that, so what is your name?" I asked him. "Qua Thomas" he told me

After a while I told Qua that I was finna head out. He volunteered to take me home since I rode with KY. Once we got to my house we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes to each other.

Monday...

Beep beep beep...

My alarm scared the shit out of me, I thought to myself. Getting up out the bed I went in the bathroom and did my daily hygiene. I really wasn't in the mood for school today but gotta get what everybody like to call it an "education".

Going through my closet I decided on wearing my favorite "Don't ask why" muscle tee with a pair of skinny jeans and my all black J's. After getting dressed I grabbed my phone and my keys and went into the kitchen.

Surprisingly my parents weren't home. As a matter of fact they haven't been home in a couple of days. Grabbing my phone off the table I dialed my mothers cell number and waited. After the third ring I was about to hang up until I heard her voice. "Hey baby girl!" she said all cheery like. "Hey mama I was just calling to check on you. When are you coming back home I miss you" I told her sounding like a three year old. "Aww baby I miss you too I've been real busy and just didn't have time to call. I'll be home in a couple of days." I smiled to myself because honestly I really miss my mama. Its like she's never home and I feel so empty without her. "Okay. Well I have to go but promise me you'll call on your free time." "I promise baby now go on and get to school before you be late I know how you is." I laughed yep mama know I don't like being late at all. "Okay love you. " "Love you too bye pumpkin. " I hung up the phone.

sorry for the wait school got to me but this is it for right now...I hope you all like it if not I'm sorry