Chapter Five

Kyle

I've been peeking out the window waiting for K to get home. She already know I don't like it when she give me one word answers. That indicates that she's mad at me, for what I don't know.

Five more minutes passed and I looked out the window for the hundredth time. This time she was walking into her house. I got up and went over to her house.

I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer. Finally she opened it. "Can I come in?" I asked her still standing outside the door. She moved to the side to let me in. "So wassup wit you? And don't say nothing cause I know you when you mad at me."

She looked at me for a second before answering, "why do we keep doing this?" She asked. "Doing what K? I asked her confused. "Well let me rephrase my words. Why do you keep fucking me and then turn around and play good boyfriend with Nicki? Even though we are best friends I think it's time we both have a serious friend talk and I'm talking about a deep friend . Time to set some boundaries."

"Okay well let's talk. Let's put everything on the table." I said to K. "Okay, first thing first no more sex between me and you." I nearly jumped off the coach when she said that. "Second no more --" "what!" I yelled. "Wait a minute now, we been doing that ever since we was 16. We even made a personal promise that we wouldn't catch feeling." "Well I think that's the problem now I'm starting to catch feelings for you Ky and every time I see you and Nicki together I get jealous a little." At least she admitted how she feel I thought to myself.

"Since you say you're starting to have feelings for me, I sort of started having feelings for you too." I told her truthfully. "But ever since I got wit Nicki those feelings were pushed to the side." I looked over at her and I could tell she was hurt from the look in her eyes. "K I don't want to destroy our friendship. If not having sex with each other no more will still keep us close then no more having sex." I said nudging her on the side. She laughed and then hugged me. "Cool. Oh and like I was saying second no more touchy touch. Meaning no more ass slapping or grabbing none of that." We both laughed. "Girl stop you already know ima' still be slapping that ass. That ain't finna' change at all." I told her.

After our talk me and K stayed up all night watching movies, eating junk food, talking and laughing. It felt like old times when we was younger. Me and K used to get in trouble for staying up all night on a school night at that. "I remember that time you got a peanut stuck up your nose and you started crying like a baby. K said laughing. "Girl that shit scared me I thought I was gone die." We both was in tears. "Nooo.. The most funniest thing ever was when we was in elementary school and you tried to walk sexy for Jacob and you tripped yourself and fell dead on your ass." We both erupted into laughter. I was literally rolling on the floor. After a few minutes I got up and looked at the time. "Damn it's two something in the morning better go to sleep squirt." I said to her. She flicked me off. I went into the hall closet and got me some cover and a pillow. I took off my slides and layed down on the sofa.

"Ooh shit girl... That shit feel good.." I looked down at the person who was giving me the best head in my life. She looked up at me and I instantly froze. "K what the hell!" I yelled at her. "Shhh let me finish baby." I was about to protest but I was caught off guard. K was straddling me cowboy style. Seeing her big ass made me want to bust just that fast. She started riding me and I couldn't help but grab her by her waist and guide her. "Damn girl you feel good."she turned around and I saw the face I didn't want to see and that was Nicki. "What the hell." I said to myself. "You been fucking that bitch nigga? You been giving my dick away!?" Before I could answer I was woken up by my phone alarm ringing in my ear.

"Nigga get yo ass up!" I heard K say. Damn that was a weird ass dream. I looked down at my wood and it was as hard as a rock. "Looks like somebody was excited in their sleep." She said smirking at me. I got up and used the bathroom, handling my business. After I got done I folded up my cover and put it back into the closet along with my pillow. "I'll see you in a few minutes and be ready." I told K. She opened her room door and said to me "I'm riding with Qua today so you can go ahead." I looked at her and said "ight I'll see you in school then." She waved at me before closing her room door and doing whatever she was doing.

I went home and took a shower. As I was putting on my clothes my phone started ringing. Looking at it I had eight missed calls and about ten messages. One message was a group message that was just recently sent from Matt and Kevin.

Matt: aye what we got planned for today?

Kevin: shiidd probably hang out at the park on Trip St.

Me: Hoop at six?

Matt: hell yeah that wassup

Kevin: I'm in my nigga

I stopped by Nicki house and scooped her up before heading to school. "Hey babe!" She said kissing me. "Wassup." "Where is Karen?" She asked. "She riding with another friend today." "Oh" was all she said after that.