Chapter Eleven

Fall Break

Everyone had just arrived to the cabin that was located mostly in the deep part of the woods. The cabin was very lavish from its exterior to its interior. Everybody got out of their vehicles and examined the luxurious cabin.

"Wow this is very nice I can't wait until we get this week started cause this is a much needed break." Karen stated looking around.

Karen and Lacy went in to check out the interior of the cabin. Looking around the cabin was made like a traditional cabin except for the kitchen and living room. The kitchen was established like a dream kitchen whereas the living room looked more modern.

"The biggest room is mine!" Kyle exclaimed. Everyone looked at him crazy before they all started to fuss over who would get the biggest room.

"Ight this is how we gone decide who gets the room, everybody pick a number between 1 and 10."

Everybody picked their numbers. Karen and Lacy picked the same number so therefore those two had to pick again. Everybody else picked a room and got settled. Lacy ended up winning against Karen therefore Kyle and Lacy flipped a coin. Lacy picked tails leaving heads to Kyle. After they let the coin fall on the floor and land, it landed on tails.

"Man that's some bull! You cheated Lacy." Kyle exclaimed grabbing a his bags along with his quarter off the floor, Nicki followed.

After a while everybody changed into something more comfortable and loaded up unto the van. The ride was slightly silent except for Nicki and Kyle.

Kyle

"Babe stop complaining once we get to the store I'll get you a big can of bug spray." I said rolling my eyes.

Nicki always complaining about the littlest things ever. Sometimes I can tolerate it but others I just get fed up. As Nicki kept complaining I was half listening because I was texting K.

Me: So we acting funny now??

Bae: Tuh! Did you have to invite Mrs.too prissy?

Me: I see... Jealous much..

Bae: Boy bye... Me jealous? Better think again baby boy I'm never the jealous type. If anything ya lil girlfriend jealous.

Me: Lol baby girl it's okay. I understand...

Bae: fuck you Kyle!

Me: Are you telling me or asking? I'm confused.

Bae: Neither we friends remember...

Just as I was about to reply Nicki slapped my hat off my head. "Why the fuck you smiling so hard Kyle. The bitch you texting must be something she got you over here smiling and shit." I looked at her with a smirk, if only she knew.

Without answering her I turned my attention to Karen who was snickering. I took a old receipt out of my pocket, balled it up and threw it at her. She stopped laughing and just looked at me with a mug on her face.

Lacy

As we was walking through the store I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Kyle. Even though I knew about his secret relation with Karen I still had my plans. Me and Kyle been on and off, but as soon as Kevin stepped up he kind of been distracting me. Don't get me wrong I love Kevin but Kyle is who I want.

Flashback...

"You need a ride Lacy?" Kyle asked looking down at his phone, seeing a text from Nicki.

"Yeah I locked my keys into the car. Can you take me home so that I can get my spare key?" he nodded his head.

I got into the car and put on my seat belt safety always comes first. We rode to my house in complete silence. The only noise that could be heard was the wind blowing from the let down windows. When we arrived at my house I got out and ran inside to my room, got the key and came back out.

Kyle had just gotten off the phone when I closed my door. "Okay got it."

Once we arrived back at the school the parking lot was empty. As Kyle parked I got out and walked over to my car. I unlocked my door and turned to give Kyle a hug but somehow when I turned around our heads bumped.

"Damn Kyle you just knocked me out with that big ass head!" I exclaimed.

"Dang my bad you shouldn't go around swinging that big bowling ball of yours. Damn girl you almost gave me an concussion."

We both erupted into laughter. "Wanna come chill with me at my house?"

Kyle gave her and uncertain look before nodding his head."yeah sure I guess."

He followed her back to her place and got out. Once they was in the house Lacy went upstairs and changed into something more comfortable. She went into the kitchen and got snacks for her and Kyle.

They ended up playing 2k15. After multiple games they decided to play a racing game. Lacy had an idea. "Lets play never have I." Before Kyle could fully reply she was up and walking into the kitchen looking for a bottle of liquor.

She grabbed two shot glasses and placed them on the table. They started the game. In the midst of the game the alcohol was taking it's effect on them both.

One thing led to another and the next thing you know Kyle had Lacy on all fours ramming into her. After what seemed like hours he gathered his stuff and left.