Chapter 20- Epilogue

2 1/2 years later...

Lacy...
"We have an injured patient. Lacy Collins. 21 years old. Bystanders says they seen her walking out into on-coming traffic and she was hit by a semi."

Beeeeepppp!!

"We're losing her!"

Lacy Denise Collins died June 8. Diagnosed with HIV.

Nicki...
"Nicki Johnson you are under arrest for two accounts of attempted murder of Lauren Thompson and LaMarr Thompson.

Nicki Johnson sentenced 10-life with no parole.

Qua and Lauren..
"1,2,3 push.. " LaMarr Quaylon Thompson. "Look at our handsome son." Qua kissed LaMarr's head as he held his son. Finally his family is complete the only thing left to do is put a ring on his girlfriend finger and make it to the alter.

Matt and Hazel...
"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." Matt grabbed Hazel and gave her the most passionate kiss ever. Nobody knows about their move to Miami Florida or their marriage. "I love you baby." " I love you too."

Elise and Darien...
"Would you like another drink ma'am?" The waitress asked Elise.

"Yes please I'll have another Kahala sunset and a Mojito." The waitress walked away to fill their drinks.

"Thanks for ordering for me babe." Darien said kissing Elise. "Thanking you for this vacation. I am enjoying myself to the fullest."

Darien took Elise on a vaction to Barbados. They was sitting out on the beach enjoying each others company.

Kevin and Kira..
"You can't catch me daddy!" Ashton screamed running around the slide. Kevin and Kira decided to take him out to the park. Over these two and a half years Ashton grew on Kevin and vice versa. Kevin and Kira got married and now they're expecting their second child.

Karen and Kyle..
"Wake up mommy!" Karen opened her eyes to see her beautiful twins jumping on the bed. They attacked her with kisses. "Good morning momma'a babies." Kyle came into the room and jumped on the bed like a big kid. "Good morning my sexy husband."

"Good morning my beautiful wife." He said kissing her.

Karen smiled. She laid in the bed while Kyle got the kids cleaned up and prepared for breakfast. Reflecting back two years ago she remembered the day she gave birth to her twins. Turns out Kylan was hiding the whole time.

A year after the twins birth her and Kyle decided to tie the knot. They had a court house wedding and now that they're finally settled in their new house and college is going good she can plan for her dream wedding.

"Ooh mommy! Daddy burned the cakes." Karen laughed to herself and got up she had mommy duties to complete.