Chapter 2 - One Hundred Sleepless Nights

[[ OK.... FIRST OFF THIS STORY WAS MEANT AS A JOKE AND I HAD NO PLANS TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER LMAO. IT WAS PURELY A JOKE AND I WASNT BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. BUT UPON REQUEST I AM UPDATING THIS. LIKE 8 PPL READ IT AND IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING BC THIS IS SUCH A TERRIBLE STORY AND IM THE WORST WRITER. THIS CHAPTER IS SORTA KINDA VERY SHORT BC ITS JUST WHAT I CAME UP WITH IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT. ANYWAY, HERE YOU GO. ]]

The ride to my apartment was mostly silent. I hate to kill my 'sassy gay boy' vibe but it's kind of hard to focus on driving when there's a hot ass dude sitting next to you. In a car. Alone. I may or may not have accidentally ran a few red lights and almost run over a small cat.

Deep down inside my evil, evil heart I knew my life was trash. I worked at McDonald's, no offense to anyone who works there, I just feel pathetic to say that's my job. I should be in college majoring in something crazy like petroleum engineering and getting payed insane money, but nope. Here I am. I think college is stupid anyway. My mistake.

I pull into the garage attached to my apartment and get out of the car. I motion for Vic to follow me up the stairs and into the house. There's something off about him, but I liked it. He's kind of shy, mysterious maybe. He definitely has a tad of attitude though. If I wasn't exhausted from tonight I would probably try to seduce him or something, but his bat probably doesn't fly that way.

I unlock the door and step in, greeted by the cool air.

"Sorry it's kind of small, this is all I can afford living off of minimum wage and a couple hundred a month from mommy." I give a half-hearted laugh.

"Its uh - it's fine. Thank you for letting me stay here, I'm sorry for bothering." Vic says quietly. I shake my head.

"Viccy, as much as I would like to lecture on how you aren't bothering me and I'm the one who offered you to stay here, I am far too tired for that." I boasted. I almost laughed at the nickname I gave him.

"Jenna's room is this way," I walk to the door at the end of the hallway and open it. Her room was painted a dark purple, and she had white furniture. "Make yourself at home, adjust the A.C. or whatever, just don't touch her aquarium or she'll freak out." I mention, rubbing my eyes and smiling before stepping out. "Oh and my room is the door across, and the bathroom is the next door down. I suggest using mine instead of hers because, well yeah I'm sure you know why." I add, entering my room and falling onto my bed.

• Vic's POV

I smiled at Kellin before he closed the door and returned to his own room. I was kind of confused, not sure how I started at McDonald's and made it to the manager's house. What the hell?

I stripped to my boxers and tee shirt, and lay on the bed. This was insane. I feel so awkward being here. I pick up my cell and text Mike, letting him know my whereabouts.

Hey mike, I changed my mind on coming to your place. I'm staying with a friend until I get a job. Thanks for agreeing to let me stay w/ you tho... I appreciate it!! Love u Mikey!!! :~)

I laugh as send the message and lock my phone after. I just realize how tired I really am. I pull the covers over me, and attempt to fall asleep; which sadly fails, like every other night.

I sigh and rub my face before pushing the covers off of my body and getting up. I wonder when Jeana, no, Jessica is going to get home. Whatever her name is.

I quietly find the kitchen and find a cup and fill it with water. I lean on the refrigerator while drinking it until it's empty.

I slowly make my way back to the bedroom and to my luck as soon as I find it, Kellin walks out of his own.

"Vic?" He questions, his voice was raspy and quiet. His hands are wiping his eyes, he was probably sleep walking or something. I tried to hold back an 'Awwww'.

"...Yes?" I answer, raising my eyebrows. He walks over to me and gently puts his hand on my back, pushing me into the room and shutting the door behind. "Sleep time Vic." He mumbles, somehow getting me to lay on the bed, and he falls onto it next to me. Okay, this was too cute.

"Kell-" I begin, but his finger to my lips interrupts me. "Shhh. Sleepy time Vic."

He pulls the covers over both of us and proceeds to bury the side of his face into the pillow. His hair was everywhere and he looked like a 4 year old taking a nap.

I smiled and closed my eyes, resting my head on the pillow next to him, but turned the opposite direction.

Maybe I can finally sleep for once, and that's just what I did. There was a cute boy laying next to me and everything seemed okay at the moment.

I have to get out of here before he finds out who I am.