-9- / -Mr. Nightmare himself-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 9 -Mr. Nightmare himself.

"Girls love girls and boys."

Comment Panic! At The Disco!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I pushed my head into the back of my seat, groaning at the large building ahead of me. I turned off my car and stared at the large walls.

No matter what day it is, I always seem to dread this day the most . First day of school. A mixture of emotions and tiredness took over me. I sighed.

It's your last year in this hell school.

You'll be fine.

I opened my car door, and took my backpack in my hand, slamming my new car door shut.

I watched the mass amount of people chit chatting, kissing, tweeting, you get the whole deal. Celebrity after celebrity, same thing everyday.

This 'Elite' high school is a place I rarely want to be. I am constantly surrounded by snobby people who don't know the difference between being humble or honest. I made my way around the crowd, waving at the people who waved at me, giving them a half hearted smile.

They wouldn't even care if I dropped dead, why wave?

Even before the school day has started, people have begun gossiping about someone's return and the new kids at our school. I shook my head, placing an earbud into my ear. I opened one of the big red doors to the school and saw a huge crowd by some lockers. I ignored the groups when a particular set of eyes followed me as I walked by. I took a quick glance, before halting to a complete stop.

No.

This isn't real. This isn't happening.

I turned my head over to the boy, and I felt my heart stop.

I saw him.

After 3 years of trying to suppress him from my memory, here was Mr. Nightmare himself.

Alexander McGregory.

My breathing hinged and I nearly dropped by bag.

I took in a deep breath, and knew everything was slowly spiraling out of my control.. Bile seeped up in my throat, and I ran over to the bathroom and dropped my bag down, running into a stall. I faced the toilet, waiting for the vomit to spill out. I felt light-headed, confused, and scared. I wanted to heave. To my surprise nothing came out. I opened the stall dizzily, and I walked over to the mirror, gripping the sides of the sink so tight, my knuckles turned white. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water onto my face.

I scrambled into my bag and pulled out my medication before my panic attack happened. My hands were shaking violently as I popped the pills into my mouth. I pulled out a water bottle from my bag and downed the whole bottle down like if I needed air.

And it's true. I really did need air.

Air was having a hard time passing through me and pain struck my chest. My lungs were tight but after deep and hard breaths I was finally able to breathe. I was sweating like crazy, tears staining my cheeks. I looked up at the mirror and I immediately felt like crap. My skin was extremely pale, and it looked like the life had been sucked out of me. Makeup dripped down my cheeks, in black streaks.