-22- / -Sucker for Smiles-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 22 -Sucker for smiles-

"Haven't found a drop, of water." ~ Twenty One Pilots.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♛♪Hayden's P.O.V

I ruffled my hair one more time in my front view mirror.

Looking good Hayden. I laughed at myself. I'm so conceded.

It's better than before.

I opened the door and stood out of the car and hugged my jacket a bit. I still wasn't used to chilly weather. Even though California isn't cold, I was still freezing out here. I swung my book bag over my shoulder and put my hands in my jackets pockets. Urgh.

Stupid weather.

I walked over to the huge tree that I would tend to mess with Cassandra by. I don't know what's wrong with me but there is something about her... I just hate how she doesn't remember me. She doesn't even mention to me about what happened. I mean she is best friends with my best friend! I know Julian had to have at least mentioned me once.  I guess to her I had just blended in with the crowd. Or the small group. Even then though, she should've at least been able to remember my eyes... My eyes are very different from others, or that's what people tell me. They also tell that it's very hard to forget my eyes Because of how electric they can be. It leaves me quite frustrated cause I want her to remember me.

Why can't she remember me?

"Haydennnn." A small voice wined by my ear.

"What?" I craned my neck to look over at her. She stood holding her books and wearing a large sweater with pitch black pants and pitch black shoes. Her hand was wrapped in the cast and I clenched my jaw. That hand is really bothering me, I know that she is lying.

"Give me your keys." She told me, her voice sounding shallow. Is she crazy? Does she seriously think i'm going to give her my precious car?

"What is a girl with one hand gonna do with my car keys?" I asked, wanting it to get to her, even though I knew she would've probably beat me. She quickly got up and grabbed her bag.

"Okay Hayden, I only asked for the keys, I didn't ask you to kill your dog." She turned around and started to walk away. I got up and chased her.

"Fine, god why do you want my keys?" I asked her.

"So that I can sleep in the back for like at least 15 minutes." She said lowly. Oh. I can tell she so didn't sleep. The most she probably slept was an hour. I sighed.

"Come on." I told her and turned around and started to walk towards my car. See, today I didn't have my red Camero, but I did have one of my dads black Land Rovers.

"Where's the Camero?" Cassandra asked.

"I don't have it today, but I do have a black beauty." I laughed. I loved this car. Even though I have sport cars for some reason I will always be attached.

I know actually...

I unlocked the car and opened the door. I set up foot on the step and hauled myself into the truck. I looked over to my right, and saw that Cassandra opened the back door to the left. She placed her back down and tried to lift herself but failed. I tried to hide my laughter but it was too hard.