-19- / -Slit Your Throat-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 19 -Slit Your Throat-

"But little girls are learning how to cut and paste, and pucker up their lips until they suffocate." ~Melanie Martinez

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I looked around to find absolutely no one that I can talk to. I sighed, knowing this was going to happen. I walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the wall, watching people grind against each other.

I guess you can say I like observing what people consider what is having a good time is. Vomiting in plant pots, getting drunk just to have a major hangover in the morning, making out with people that don't even know your name, or even being so drunk that you pass out and could possibly be abused.

Sounds like fun.

I looked off to the right and saw Ri making out with a very drunken Chris.

God she's not even letting him breathe. I turned away from the disgusting view. I crinkled my nose. Ew. I was glad the kitchen was next to a hallway that had a bathroom. Maybe I can just hide there for a while... because this out here isn't working. 

"Hey Cassandra, first time I get to talk to you in private."

My whole world froze, hearing Alex's voice.

I turned and walked backwards away from him. Not here, not now.

"lLeave me alone Alex." I told him. My heart was pounding against my chest.

"But why?... I never hurt you now Cassandra." He smirked before I threw my drink at his face as he spoke and he groaned.

I sprinted towards the door and pushed against the door, it opening wide open. I cheered in my head.

But I should've thought twice... I knew he was going to follow me it was a obvious... I just threw my drink on him.  Before I could close the door he put his foot in, and I pushed with all my force to close the door.

No help.

He pushed the door and sent me tumbling to the floor.

"Why the fuck are you always trying to hide you little bitch!" He slammed the door behind him and put a lock on the door. I got up and grabbed a glass soap holder.

"You aren't going to do shit to me this time a**hole." I shouted, pushing my hair out of the way. With a swift motion Alex was in front of me and I gasped.

He pulled out a knife. He yanked my hair back and placed the cold blade against my throat.

"Put that shit down Cassandra, or I swear I will slit your throat right here."

Defeated. 

Again.

I closed my eyes placing the bar down.

He slowly put the knife away without taking a eye off of me. When it was half way in his pocket I swung at him, and he quickly took the knife out and cut my hand.

I screamed in horror, and looked down at my wounded hand. The hand felt numb, until blood began seeping out, the painful sensation of millions of needles going into my hand erupted.