-44- / -Protective Like Me-

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

UnSavable

Part. 44-Protective Like Me-

"It's a hell of a feeling though." Panic! At The Disco.

Before anything, go follow my account so you can know when another update is out!

 -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

***Cassandra's Point Of View***

"You're hand is going to be fine, just take some time and let it heal. It's just a little bit of scrapped skin so nothing to damaging." A doctor attending the party lightly dabbed alcohol on my hand while I winced. I only nodded before she took a few bandages wrapped it softly on my knuckles. I'm silently panicking inside my head as thoughts of the fight roamed freely within.

The moment I saw Hayden throw a punch at Alex. I knew it wouldn't end good and I'm going to end up with consequences.

What scares me the most is how Alex didn't try.

He didn't try.

He didn't try beating Hayden up, because I know Alex is stronger than that. Believe me, I've experienced it first hand.

So why would be go soft?

He must have a reason.

A bad one too.

Alex is planning something. And I know for sure it isn't going to be good.

The lady tapped on my shoulder and sending me a small smile before she walks out of the bathroom, leaving me Riley, and Ires to talk about how much they want to kill Alex. I sat in silence but I couldn't help but agree with them too.

Riley's phone interrupted their conversation and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"The entries are being passed out right now."

I nodded and shot a small smile and waving my hand off for the two of them to go.

I need time to think.

Need time to think for myself.

I stared at myself in the mirror examining the girl in front of me.

This is two different worlds.

The girl in front of me is glammed up looking mature, looking like she is ready to own up and live her life.

Yet the other girl in the reflection is the complete opposite. She isn't mature, she isn't ready for the life ahead of her. She still doesn't know what she wants. She can't even handle her own thoughts, her own emotions.

The girl inside of me wants to be the girl in the reflection.

The girl in the reflection wants the girl to be just like her.

"Maybe in a matter of years I will achieve that." I whispered.

"Maybe in a matter of months I will." I sighed before rinsing my hands with cold water and giving one last glance at who I have to become in the little span of 5 months.

 I left the room and headed over to the reserved table. Hayden's back was towards me while Julian and Riley sat together laughing.

They are totally lying...

I scooted the chair out and pushed sat down. 

"Well look at who came to assist the prince charming?" Hayden laughed.  I stared at him, seeing a small cut on above his eyebrow and on his lip.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anything for you." He took my hand from underneath the table.

A  bright flash took my attention away from him and onto Riley.

I glared at her as she held her phone in her hands. Julian smiled and I smiled myself too. 

I love this.

"You should see him. Probably shouldn't have messed with someone protective like me." Hayden whispered and I held back the grin and squeezed his hand.

"You don't even understand how much that meant, Thank you."

   -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•- 

HOW HAVE I BEEN UN-ACTIVE FOR NEARLY A WHOLE MONTH? 

Told ya i'm a bad author ;)

Don't worry though i'm going to try and come out with another chapter this week, and next week, andd next week.

Ready for my excuse?

Welll I do sports and I don't get out till around 6.. and I nap a lot butt its all gucci cause I'm going to stay on it.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

     -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-