Chapter 2

Jaxon's POV :

I am not in a good mood today because this was the time of the year where I have to hire a new PA and yes that means I get a new PA every year even though most of them were a good fuck after a while they became clingy, plus they aren't the type of girls my mother would approve of or I'd marry which will never happen in a million years

The thing is after I bumped in the dirty blonde haired girl I couldn't stop thinking about her and the way I acted towards her but the only reason I acted that way to her was because I wanted to keep up my reputation as the most cold hearted elligable bachelor in New York.

As I walked down the halls if my company I get " good morning Mr Oscorp" from all my employees and I just nodded in reply.

I walk to the elevator to floor 23,which is my floor and consists of my accountant and myself, I just rode in silence thinking if the girl I saw this morning.

Ten minutes later

The elevator stopped alerting me that I have arrived at my floor before the elevator door opened I composed myself.

When the door opened I walked out and looked to the left getting smiles and winks from the girls applying for the spot as my PA.

"Good morning Mr.Oscorp I have the girls ready for the interview sir " my beautiful accountant said. She has beautiful blue eyes,dark brown hair,olive coloured skin and a great body that I fuck once in a while and let me tell you this girl really knows how to please a man with that pu*sy,breasts and oh man that mouth of hers. I just nodded and walked to my office before I get a hard on from my memories of her.

I sat down in my chair and said " The first applicant please enter my office now " through the microphone on my desk. "Let the day begin " I said under my breath as the first applicant entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to appeal to a man side but idk if it is good or not.

Please remember to vote and comment

XOXO Nicodia