Chapter 8

Jamonique's POV :

"Jamonique are you alright ?" I was being shaken by someone when I blinded a few times I saw that is was Contessa " Yeah,yeah I'm fine I just sleeping standing up. I've got to get to work so I'll see you at lunch " I said not even waiting to hear her response before rushing out the lunchroom to the elevator,pushing the button leading up to my sector.

When I arrived I walked out the elevator taking deep breathes before walking briskly into Mr.Oscorp's office said good morning then got to my side of the office. I placed my bag on the desk and started to do the work set for me.

9 Hours Later.... Lunch time Finally !!

I am so hungry and my stomach growled agreeing with me. " Mr. Oscorp I'm heading to lunch wo..would you l..like something ? " I said getting up from chair blushing at the the fact that I just stuttered " Yeah but what I want cannot be bought " he said as I walked up to his desk cocking my head to one side which was a signal for him relieve me from my confusion.

He got up, walked to the side I was standing while I straightened my head wondering where he is going and what he is going to do when he said " You see Ms.Whyte I have this particular taste that I'm addicted to but it really hard to find ... " standing in front of me starring into my eyes like he did earlier " I distinctly remember it becauae it tastes like cherries and I for one love the taste of cherry " he continued; I was going to ask where is this particular place until he kissed me again.

Due to the fact that he was kissing me again I didn't kiss back I was shocked then my eyes fluttered closed as he began to kiss me harder; I was then awoke and I started to kiss him back. He nipped my bottom lip which only intensified the fire that was already burning wanting entrance to savour that sweet taste in my mouth pulled my hair lightly making me moan, a thing that I've never done in my entire life,he quickly entered my mouth. Gripping his shirt I pulled him closer he lifted my left leg raking his nails over it but ever so lightly which made me moan into his mouth; so I put my hand in his hair and gripping it like I did to his shirt and he moaned letting me know that it felt good which to me means that all those tutorials I watch to do these things are literally helpful.

I felt something hard against my back and he began to grind on me real hard between my legs began to get so wet. He moved from my mouth to my jaw then down to my neck and he stopped at a particular place that had me moaning like crazy that I gripped whatever was below me noticing that it is the table. I gripped it even more when he sucked on the spot even harder than before until we heard a knock at the door; we both froze.

"Excuse me Mr.Oscorp but has Jamonique gone for lunch yet " the person from behind the door said but before I replied Mr.Oscorp said " Yes Contessa you just missed her" " Thank you sir " she said sounding sad before I heard click of heels moving further and further away.

"Now where were we ? " he asked me looking back into my eyes and I just pushed him off " We were no where I can't believe that we almost have sex in your office. Mr.Oscorp you can't mix business with pleasure and I am not going to be one of your little rag dolls " I said fixing my clothes and hair; I just grabbed my handbag and ran out of his office into the elevator pushed the button for the ground floor and began to cry...

I can't believe that it is going to happen to me again. It can't happen again ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my little diary readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter which was all steamy but then ended sadly.

If you want to find out what happened to her you'll have to read the next chapter.

Oh yeah always remember to Vote,Comment and Share.

XOXO Nicodia ❤