Chapter 7

Jamonique's POV :

When I arrived I had 10 minutes left to make Mr.Oscorp's coffee, have the files rearranged in the filing cabinet and have his files placed on his desk before he arrives.
" Bye Rohan. Thanks I've got to go " I said to Rohan running out of his car even before he had time to answer me.

I rushed inside the building and ran to the lunch room to make his coffee. When I was about to pour the coffee out I heard someone enter only to hear the sexist voice ever laced with anger and I knew exactly who it was without even turning around
" Ms. White I just wondering why the hell my coffee isn't on my table ?! " " Sorry Mr. Oscorp but I ran late this morning so I thought I could do all that was required of me before you got here " I said as I handed him his coffee staring into his mesmerizing blue eyes that was blazing with anger. I was brought out of his trance when I heard him reply " Don't let it happen again because I don't like late people and by the way you look absolutely amazing in that dress of yours " stalking towards me slowly as I moved backward only to be pressed up on the wall.

He placed his coffee down on the lunch room table then placed both his hands on either side of my head, I just looked down. " Now, now Ms. Whyte look at me I want to see those enticing brown eyes of yours" he said using his thump he slowly bringing my head up. My heart started to beat at a rapid speed as he lifts my head only to be stare into his eyes that has captivated me so much. I was so deep in his eyes that I didn't notice that we were kissing until I felt him nipping on my bottom lip to let him in but when I denied him, he moved one of his hands to grip my ass causing me to gasp and let me tell you he wasted no time his tongue entered my mouth.

We fought for dominance but of course he won leaving me in another dimension. His lips felt like heaven and I felt as if I was on cloud nine doing the same thing until I began to fall, I opened my eyes only to find him breathing heavily, like myself, smirking at me with swollen lips saying " Now get back to work " before exiting the room with his coffee in his hand. I just stood there frozen against the wall with ragged breathing and swollen lips realizing what I just did
" I just kissed Jaxon Oscorp, my boss " I thought out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this chapter I spiced it up and here is where the real story begins and remember to continue to Vote,Comment and Share.

XOXO ~ Nicodia ❤