Chapter 4

Jaxon's POV :

She was extremely and utterly beautiful and I couldn't stop starring at her. She makes me feel something that I haven't felt after her, the girl that made me this way.

"Good afternoon Mr. Oscorp " she said with that angelic voice of hers that made my heart beat even harder against my chest. She gave me her résumé and while I looked it over it she started to talk "My name is Jamonique Whyte. I used to attend NYU. I got all my subjects and... " I just raised my hand stopping her from going further and said " That's enough. You've got the job. " And with that small sentence she gave me a smile that flattered my heart.

"Thank you sir. I promise to obey your every order and to do my job perfectly.... ". She said and her babbling was cute but also irritating. "Just stop talking and go sit down at your desk over there ". I said with irritation in my voice pointing to the desk to my right.

While she walked I starred at her firm ass in them pants that is giving me a hard on. When she sat down and I looked at her face and saw pure sadness.

Shit I wasn't suppose to make her sad, I really didn't mean to I thought before walking over to my desk and plopped down in my chair only to hear her ask " Ummm.... Mr.Oscorp what am I suppose to do ? " "Nothing... Just go home. On you way out tell my accountant,Contessa, to close my PA opening and you begin work at 6 am tomorrow so don't be late because I hate workers " she got up, turned around a said " Yes Mr.Oscorp. "

While she left I starred at her ass,hair and skin tone which was define for she wasn't white nor black but fair skinned that drew my attention her even more.

She existed the door leaving me with no thing more than a hard rock dick for me by merely walking. It was now 5 and even though I normally stay until 10 or 11 I can't focus. I dialled up Contessa " Contessa I'm going home right now so call my driver and tell him to come around the front " " yes ofcourse sir " she replied.

I walked to the elevator wishing that I would see Jamonique outside waiting for a taxi so as I hit the ground floor I walked hurriedly thinking I would see her but I was only greeted by the face of my driver who said good evening as I entered I just nodded and said " Roll up the partition please Rohan." He did as he was told.

" How am I going to get rid of this boner and I can't go home like this to my house,my mother is there for the week " I said to myself so I decided to relieve myself by thinking of Jamonique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying when it comes on to Jaxon's Pov.

Please continue to vote,comment and share

XOXO Nicodia