Chapter 28

Jaxon POV

Today was a very stressful day. It was just not the same as when Jamonique was here like yes I hired a temporary PA but it just wasn't the same. Like the way she dressed, the oh so intoxicating perfume that she wore that drives me crazy, the way her beautiful spirit brought joy to any room and even the way she walked with her head down like she didn't know that she was the most beautiful girl in the entire world and it frustrated me because I don't know why I wanted her so much.

I've never been this worked up over a woman since Kayson's mother Allison. Speaking of Kayson he has been intoxicated by her love also as n matter how hard Sara tried he won't stop crying, he won't eat and he won't even sleep if I don't play the song Jamonique sang to him the first time the met- call me creepy but there is a camera in Kayson's room and since the argument I've been replaying the tape just to hear her voice. I don't even sleep in my bed anymore because it feels empty without her in my arms.

What is wrong with me ? I asked myself

Why can't I go back to being Jaxon Oscorp the "Big Business Mogul and Bachelor" instead of pining over a girl that obviously wanted nothing to do with me ?

I didn't know who to turn to I had no best friend, sibling. I sighed loudly then said " I am truly alone". So I called the only person I knew would give me great advise but i hated him with ever fibre of my being- my dad.

Ringing...

Dad-Oscorp residence, Brian Oscorp speaking..

Me: Dad ?

Dad: Hey Jaxon ! How is everything at the business and my sweet grandson Kayson?

Me: Dad everything and Kayson is fine I just wanted to ask you a question.

Dad: Well go right ahead cause I'm not getting any younger you know...

Me: Well dad, you see there is this girl...I rubbed the back of neck

Dad: Girl !! Have you finally found a suitable woman to stand by your side !? Thank the Lord cause your mother and I need more grandchildren you know...

Me: Dad Dad ! Just slow down and let me finish. So there is this beautiful girl named Jamonique Whyte that I hired as my PA and when I say that she's beautiful I mean knock out ! Plus she's excellent with Kayson and I kind of wanted her all to myself so when I found her diary i decided to blackmail her into marrying me but then I caught feelings that I could not explain for her. So I invited her over to help with Kayson because his nanny would have left and I couldn't do it on my own and she did great ! So great that Kayson cant sleep without their special song but during that night there was a thunder storm and she got scared and we slept in the same room and dad trust me when I say that I had the best sleep of my life with her in my arms. That didn't last long as mother came over and asked who she was and I told her nobody and she left me. She then got ill and I took her to the hospital and when she woke up we had a big argument and now I don't know what to do. I mean I've been sending her flowers everyday etc and I even let the nanny take Kayson to see her at the hospital today

I yelled and babbled through the phone then I heard my dad laugh then he said something that shocked me..

Dad: Ironically that was how your mother and I met too and you want to know how we survived ? I took her out and actually got to know her rather than digging through her past where I got to know her present and made her my future and I suggest that you get to know the poor girl, well after you've apologized that is.

Me: Thank you dad I really needed that. Kiss mom for me

Dad: Gladly ! Oh and before you go I just want to let you know that the reason why you don't know what to do is because you LOVE Jamonique and based on what I'm hearing she loves you too.... Take good care of her she's a keeper

Then he hung up leaving me speechless...

Maybe he was right I do love her and I promise that I'll show her how much I really want, no need her in my life because for the small amount of time I've known her she has captured my heart, soul and became the mother of my son..

I LOVE JAMONIQUE WHYTE and I'll make sure it's until death do us part...

Look out world I've found a new purpose in life and I'm willing to move heaven and earth to get it...