Chapter 22

Hey guys !!!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating lately but I'm going to try to update quicker to give you  better 2016.

Jamonique's POV

Today is Friday, a day mommy would leave me at home with daddy to go to work for the entire weekend which is really really bad because he would bring his friends over for drinks and I would be a good little servant girl and fetch the cases of beers,dry up any spilt beer and sometimes act as a foot stool for him and his friends.

If I was good he would not sexually assault me or allow his friends to do so and just watch.

Daddy used to love and cherish me so much; buy me gifts,watch TV with me and reduced the bullying I got by both genders at school but since I've turned sixteen he has change so instead of talking to me he would shout,instead of showing love and compassion towards me he would show one of disgust and hatred and instead of protecting me he hurts me.

I've told mommy but she only tells me that it was lie and asked if I've been taking my meds. I just hope I won't do anything wrong today so that he or his friends won't hurt me.

"Bitch bring us two cases of beer like right fucking now !!!!" Dad shouts from the living room "Coming daddy!" I replied.

God please don't let anything go wrong I silently said a prayer in my mind as I took the beers from the fridge but it seems as if didn't hear my prayer fast enough or at all because they immediately slipped from my hands.

I stood there looking at in the now broken bottles in shock "I'm in so much trouble " I whispered to myself, I quickly bent down trying to pick up the broken pieces but then I heard my dad's voice "What the fuck have you done now you little mangy whore !!!!!!" which made me move even faster at picking up the pieces cutting my finger tips in the process.

I heard large foot steps coming my way then I felt someone pull my hair and forced me to look up at them but it was no other than the man I am disgusted to call a father "Do you have any fucking idea how hard I have to work to actually buy an actual case you slut!!!!! " he pulled my hair harder almost like removing the hair follicles from their root resulting in me crying out in pain.

"It doesn't seem like you do but I'll be more than happy to show than tell you" he then threw me on the floor falling on the broken glass below "Ahhh!!!!" I cried out loudly in pain as they pierced my back.

He began to unbuckle his pants while I pleaded to him but it was a cry on deaf ears as usual. He hovered over me,kissed my lips then whispered in my ear "If you promise to be a good girl while my bubbies and I have our fill of you daddy wont have to punish you.Will you do that for daddy huh? i swallowed the big lump that formed at my throat from the need to cry and nodded. As he was about to push his penis inside me I lifted my right knee and kneed him in his crotch causing him to cry out in pain holding it as i tried to take it as my escape route out the kitchen door hiding my lady parts from the exposure of the world's sneaking eyes.

"You little bitch when I get a hold of you you'll be wising that you never did that" he said groaning in the same crouching position I left him and I just stood there watching, not believing what I had just done "Boys get her and when you do whatever you please with her" he continued but before i had snapped out of it and was ready to run his friends caught me.

 They all started to laugh and one commented at my ear & said " I'm going to have my fill of you first" he licked from the base of my neck to the coil of my ear causing me to shiver in disgust and scream to my father "Daddy please i'll be a good girl just please don't let them touch me again. I'll be a good girl I promise,I promise" i pleaded as they sought to bring me upstairs to the regular place they would have their way with me but daddy only said " You get whatever you deserve. All bad girls get punished" getting up off his knees with the aid of the kitchen sink and worded the words Bubye  smirking.

Tears came to my eyes as now i really knew the love my father had for me was zero. I tried to get free from my father's perverted friends but they were too strong so as they escorted me up the stairs I appealed to my father screaming "I'll be good I promise" not caring if he heard me but praying that the neighbors did. 

"I'll be a good girl, I promise I'll be a good girl. I promise" I  continued to scream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like damn what kind of dad is he ? 

Is there anyone who is sorry for her ? 

If yes then please comment,like and share as you doing your part encourages me to continue writing about Jamonique's past and her future.

XOXO Nicodia