Chapter 5

Jamonique's POV :

After Mr.Oscorp typically ran me out of his office when I told Contessa,his accountant, she screamed a hugged me saying that she knew that I would have gotten the job causing pride to swell in my heart, something I knew my mother would never do just because when I told her I wanted to be an assistant she then turned her mind against me and started to called me names such as slut,whore,bitch,good for nothing etc just because I didn't want to be a model like her. So the little action made by Contessa was comforting.

I rode the elevator down to the ground floor only to have my new and only friend Maranda screaming and babbling about how it is going to be fun working with me and that we should celebrate but I told her that I can't for I have to start early tomorrow because once I sleep early I wake early.

We said our good byes the I took out my phone and the card given to me by Rohan and called him asking " Can you come pick me up please if your not too busy ?" only to have him say " I'm right across the road, I waited for you" I smiled hanged up the phone and crossed the road and got in saying " Thanks Rohan and I live at Lot 48, fifth street. Thanks " .

While drove me home we had a good conversation and I even laughed, I haven't laughed in such a long time,I shook that thought from my head and continued my conversation with Rohan.

Sadly I reached home, which was very lonely, I said good bye to Rohan thanking him for bringing me home and waiting for me at Oscorp.

When I got inside I quickly went upstairs to my room dropping my bag on my nightstand I went over to my dresser and took out a white t-shirt then headed straight to the bathroom.

30 minutes later...

I got out, walked to my little polyester bed and plopped down on it. I drew out the nightstand draw and took out my diary ready to write down today's horrible incursion.

Dear diary;
Today was my first day at Oscorp Industries as Jaxon Oscorp's new secretary and let me tell you you he is an asswipe and cranky like an old man when he is only 25 years old. I also met a man this morning I accidentally bumped into him and even I said sorry he spoke to me in the harshest manner that hurt my feelings very badly.

I just wish I had a chance to be happy again and I'm bipolar which makes it even harder to cop with my surroundings,people and I'm broken.

XOXO Jamonique Whyte.

When I was finished writing I place the diary right back in its rightful place then went to sleep but the weirdest thing happened I was dreaming about mystery man that I bumped into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my babies I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it to please you.

Guys remember to
Vote
Comment
And
Share

XOXO Nicodia