Chapter 10

Jaxon's POV :

Dear diary,
Today is my 16th birthday and I enjoyed myself with my parents. We had ice-cream, cake, I messed with my favourite big sister, Shevanece and I even had a friends from school over on this special day of mine. It was really fun.

Later that night, I was in a peaceful sleep thinking of what had happened that night with my friends and family, only to be awaken by my dad saying "Baby girl can you help daddy please. I'm not feeling good " and I made the worst decision of my life when I said " Sure daddy, I'll do anything to make you feel better. What is wrong ? " he climbed onto my bed on top of me replying " Daddy needs a little release okay "

He pushed my dress up and torn my panties " Daddy what are you doing ? I'm your daughter,your little girl daddy please no !!! Please ? " I pleaded struggling against his tight hold on my hands above my head with one hand and the other un-buckling his pants as I continued to beg him not to do this but his only reply "Since your dear mother won't give me some pussy I'll just take it from you. And remember you said that you'll do anything to make daddy feel better now it is time to do so "

That night he took every value I held for myself and all the good memories I held of me and him,my dad the one who was to protect me is now the man I hate and will always hate.

J.Whyte
October 4,1996.

I can't believe that such a thing happened on her birthday but that only helped me unravel the first mystery of my beautiful angel.

"Mr.Oscorp aren't you going to go home now or are you staying longer" I heard a small voice ask me while I was trying to come back from my trip of Jamonique's past. I lifted my head only to see Contessa in a slutty outfit consisting of a tight mini skirt,reaching mid-way her thighs and a sleeveless blouse that shows off so much clevage it seemed as if it was about to fall out of the blouse that would normally make me painfully hard against my pants but now it makes me feel disgusted at the fact that I once fucked her and the most sickening thing is that I liked it.

"I'm just about to leave Contessa. Thanks for asking" I said getting up picking my briefcase from off the floor and placed Jamonique's diary in it,closed it and made my way hurriedly pass Contessa because the sight of her her body brings a vile taste to my mouth.

I waited for the elevator for about 5 minutes until it arrived and when it did I entered then waited to hit the ground floor. As I descended to the ground floor my mind wondered to Jamonique's diary and what her first entry in it had told me so far.

"Is this why she ran from me ? Does she have a fear of me ? " I asked my self but the one question that was on my mind is.......

Should I continue to read her diary ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey if you like this story don't only read but
Vote
Share
And
Comment

XOXO Nicodia