Chapter 16

Jamonique's POV

I was awoken by the shimmering of sun shining on my face. I felt the warmth radiating behind me and soft as a fluffy cloud. I snuggled closer to the source and sighed in comfort but as I was about to go back to sleep I weeping of a baby woke me. I ignored it thinking it was only in my head but the weeping continued and it sounded close by.

A baby !!!! Where the fuck am I ? I inwardly asked myself then I remembered I was at Mr Oscorp's house. When I decided to get up to soothe Kayson I felt stuck, I attempted it again but I wasn't able to get up from the bed.

This caused my eyes to shoot open and turned around only to see a familiar face. A face that would normally be scrunched up in a frown now looked peaceful with his arm around me, which I must admit was comfortable, I raised my hand and ran my knuckles down his down his chiseled jaw. I began to stare at him; he looked so beautiful sleeping and it warmed my heart even more being in his arms.

But... But he's my boss I can't be having these moments with him
What if he hurts me like all the men in my life ?
He has this hard exterior but the way he comforted me last night showed me a different side of him

I was interrupted by the cries of Kayson. I slowly remove Jaxon's arm and placed a pillow in my placed; I noticed he snuggled closer to it,breathed in deeply then sighed.
I giggled he likes my scent aww I thought to myself then quickly walked towards the door and silently opened and closed it even wincing when it screamed at me while being opened and closed so quickly.

I walked briskly a crossed to Kayson's room, swung the door open and ran towards his crib. He was in temper with tears spurring out of his and tear stains on his now red cheeks " Oh Kasy Poo it's okay. Jamonique is here you don't need to cry, I'm going to clean you then put some food in your little stomach " I cooed lifting him up and hushing him.

An hour later....

This little pipsqueak loves water like he's a dolphin. We had lots of fun, he squealed in excitement that made me smile so hard my cheeks burned even now.

After all the Kayson's bath we went downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast for our now rumbling tummies. I set him down in his high chair as he babbled in baby talk to his little baby plate.

I went to the fridge and saw that it was STACKED with foods of all variety, oh the perks of being rich gives you an advantage doesn't it ? I asked myself. I took out a Gerber baby food apple,eggs,bacon and bread with my now full hands I use my leg to close the fridge door.

I placed the food down on the countertop,placed the skillet on the stove,poured some oil in it and lit the stove. When the pot was hot I began to cook then I heard footsteps coming from left side towards the stairs but I paid it no mind not wanting to burn the food.

" Have you seen Kayson I can't seem to ! ..... Oh never mind I can see that he is well taken care of and down here smells good " he said kissing Kayson in his forehead then sitting on a stool behind the table with his plate a fork in hand. I dished Jaxon and my breakfast out then went over to Kayson and began to feed him. When I was done I burped him and placed him in his play pen filled with toys in the living room; I later went to the table,sat beside him and ate in a awkward and painful silence.

Then the door bell rang.....