Chapter 18

Jamonique's POV :

It has been a week since the day I saw Kayson. I miss him so much and everyday I would remember all the fun we had playing but the ending part of that day always leave me in tears as the memory is still fresh in my mind. Since that day I try my best to limit communication between Mr.Oscorp and I, I know it sounds awkward seeing as I'm his PA and we have to talk at some point but I've found a way in which I can do so.

In the morning I'd bring his coffee before he reaches with a note that says...
"Good morning Mr.Oscorp. I hope you enjoy your day"

When assignments are given I do them right away and give them to employees going into his office to give them to him for me and Contessa has been the main person so far. When it is time for board meetings I take down notes and only speak when spoken to and try my best to limit eye contact with him by either looking at the floor or looking at the display screen but sometimes I feel a pair of eyes starring directly at me,burning holes in my body at every turn. I even go home early and leave the work done on his table when he goes out for lunch so at 3 pm I can leave quickly and immediately.

Today is no different from any day as I continue to avoid Mr.Oscorp. As I sat at my desk doing the drafts for the board meeting when the speaker boomed with the strong powerful voice of THE CEO saying "Can Ms.Whyte report to my office immediately?" Oh yeah did I tell you that he relocated me from his office to the one next door to his saying "Need privacy and with you the sane room I will have no such thing" and not only did it hurt my but it even more so proved his point that I am no one of importance to him.

I got out of my office and unhastily walked towards his office. When I got there I knocked on the door not wanting to "invade his privacy" then I heard "Come in" I slowly pushed the door "Close the door behind you I don't want any interruption" I do as I am told and walked towards the chair across from his and sat down.

"You called me Mr.Oscorp? " I asked looking down at my fingers trying to escape his captivating eyes"Yes I wanted to ask you a question" he said getting up from his chair with multiple pieces of paper in his hand and slowly walked towards me and sat on the table directly in front of me "I have been receiving multiple papers some talking about coffee,some about work but there is a particular one that speaks about you not being no-one of importance to me that I found after you left my house last week Friday without informing me. Would you care to clarify that for me ? " he said. I bit my lip and didn't answer "Ms.Whyte come here to me" he said but I didn't move "Ms.Whyte come here now or so help me God if I get up !!! " he shouted at me which made me sprang out of the chair due the harshness of his voice and walked towards his and stood between his legs as I looked at the floor. He lifted my head with his forefinger to look at him "Now explain to me why you claim that you are of no importance to me " I stared into his cold grey eyes and it brought back memories, memories that hurt me that day and then I spoke " I was in the kitchen eating breakfast when I over heard a lady as you who I was and then you said no one of importance so I decided that since I wasn't of importance to you I can go home" I said looking directly in his grey stormy eyes.

"Ah so you took it upon yourself and left me house and Kayson crying because you over heard when I was talking to my parents huh ? Well let me show you that you are someone of importance to me" then he kissed me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter like every other chapter I've written and you would show this love by
VOTING
COMMENTING
SHARING

By the way the picture at the top is baby Kayson. Cute isn't he ???

XOXO Nicodia ❤❤