Chapter 2 - Morning Stroll

Ok, so I am going to be posting pictures of the outfits Melanie wears, so you can get a sense of what it looks like.  I hope you like them and enjoy my story. Happy reading :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie, Andrew, Matthew, Deandre, Jennifer and I all went out to Play-House at about 12. A really popular club. Blake showed up a little later than the rest of us. Blake stood 6’10”, he had deep brown eyes and light brown curly hair.

“Hey” Blake said to me as he found our table.

“Hi” I said hugging him “I’ve missed you. I feel I never see you anymore”

He got a confused look on his face “But you always come to my games”

“I know” I said in response “But we don’t talk like we used to, it’s not the same” Before we could continue our conversation we got interrupted. We danced and partied for the rest of the night. I got extremely drunk and woke up in the morning hung over. I got an unlikely visit in the morning.

“Tell me if I'm wrong. Tell me if I'm right. Tell me if you need a loving hand. To help you fall asleep tonight. Tell me if I know.Tell me if I do. Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to”

My head was pounding from the sound of my cell phone ringing. “What?” I said into the phone, frustrated with being awoken so early in the morning. I had the day off but Kylie was already at work.

 “Come down stairs” I heard a familiar voice say on the other side of the phone.

“Blake?” I questioned. “Yep” he said in return. “What do you want?” I groaned. “Come down stairs. I need to talk to you. You have fifteen minutes.” I washed up quickly. I put my hair up in a bun and put on a sleeveless batman shirt and black and white jeans I walked down stairs of my apartment building and saw Blake waiting for me. I wore glasses because of the mini hangover I had from the night before 

“Hey” I said giving him a hug and realizing the dog at the other end of the leash in his hand. “Chaney!” I exclaimed. I hugged the loveable creature as he liked my face. “Lets go for a walk.” Blake suggested. “But I don’t-” “Come on” He said cutting me off. I took the leash and we walked for about thirty minutes in silence. I realized he was wearing his “SUNDAY FUNDAY” shirt.

"You do know it’s Saturday, don’t you? I said pointing toward his shirt.

He let out a small chuckle. “So talk to me”

“About what?”

“Last night, you said you feel like you never see me anymore. I don’t want you to feel that way.”

“Blake, I know it’s not your intension. But ever since you’ve been in the nba, I feel like I never see you. You’re always out of town, or doing some interview or have a game. Don’t get me wrong, I love the expensive dinners and birthday presents and tickets.” Blake lets out a small laugh “ I understand you’re busy, I just wish we could spend more time together, that’s all”

“Listen” he said stopping in front of me and looking into my eyes. He gripped my upper arms lightly, forcing my to stare back into his. “No matter how busy I am, I want you to know that I’m always. Always. Here for you. No matter what, I’m just a phone call away.”

I smile at his little reassuring speech. “Well… I could actually use my best friend right now…” He looked at me suspiciously “Ok, what is it?”

“My legs are killing me and I can’t walk anymore.” At my words, Blake let me climb on his back. I rapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He took the Chaney’s leash and walked me back home.