Chapter 19 - Fantasies and Flashbacks

My forehead was pressed up against Blake’s as I sat on his lap. I had several glasses of different alcoholic beverages and was in the mood. I stood up and made my way over to the dance floor. Blake watched me as I made my way through the crowd of people. He never lost sight of me. I begin to move my hips, my body, to the strong beat the blared from the speakers. I rolled my head back as I slid my hands my hands up and down my body.

I could see Blake bite down on his bottom lip as I continued my seductive actions. Having enough of the teasing, I motion my finger for Blake to come and join me. He places his glass down and rises from his seat. As Blake slowly made his way over to me, I moved back. Beginning his pursuit of me. As I turned around and began walking faster, Blake pushed his way through the tons of people, hurrying up to catch me.

Near the exit, he caught a hold of my arm. He spins me around and presses his forehead on mine. Our chest rapidly raise and lower as we breath heavily. He rested his hands on my lower back. Never leaving, each other’s gaze, we back out of the club. Outside is completely empty.

He pushes my back up against his car, which is outside the club entrance. He moved my hair out of the way before pressing his lips to the newly exposed skin. He began kissing, sucking and licking the skin of my neck. Every now and then he would place small kisses to my jawline. I let out small moans, trying to contain myself, as the sensation intensified.

Blake’s hand moved from my lower back, in a downward motion. Slowly gliding over my bottom and to the back of my thigh. His hand was kept there for a while until he began slowly moving up the back of my skirt. When I felt this, I interrupted.

“Not here.” I tell Blake, while breathing rapidly.

“My place or yours?” He asks me. I could feel his light breathe on my face as replaced his forehead mine once again. We were both whispering. I move my head to ear and say.

“Mine.”  I say before moving back and gazing down at his lips.

With no hesitation, he unlocks the car and we get it.

---------------------------------------

Going up to my apartment, Blake and I connected our lips, not once parting them. Our lips were hungry for each other as he pushed me against the wall before making it to my bedroom. We ripped each other’s clothes off and fell back on my bed, with me on the bottom.

After we reached our climax together, Blake sits up on my bed. I am on his lap facing him, with my legs wrapped around his waist. We were only in our under garments as we continued to kiss each other passionately. His arms were around my waist as I held onto his cheeks while we made out.

I didn’t hear the door open or the heavy and angry footsteps. Out of nowhere, I feel myself being pulled from Blake and thown onto the ground. When I look up I see Andrew standing by the foot of the bed, now punching Blake. His fist laid punches to Blake’s face and stomach. Blake tried to fight back, but it no use.

“Andrew! Andrew! Andrew, STOP!” I yelled at the top of my lungs trying to pry Andrew off of Blake. Andrew pushes me away and I fall to the ground. Afraid, I stay there for a while. I begin to shed tears when I see blood on Andrew’s hand. But it wasn’t his blood, it was Blake’s. His nose and mouth began to fill with blood as Andrew continuously laid punches in his face. I get up and try to stop Andrew’s arm from once again swinging at Blake.

“Andrew! Andrew! Please! You’re gonna kill him!” Nothing I said worked. He kept hitting him. Kneeing him in the stomach and slamming his head on the bed side table. There was blood almost everywhere. Andrew pushes me away again. I continue to scream in the corner as I see Blake begin lose consciousness.