Chapter 27 - Flowers and Chocolates

The next morning Blake and I stayed in bed. My head rested on his chest as we cuddled.

I groan when I come to a realization. “I have work this morning.”

“Shhhhhhh. Just go back to sleep.”

I rise from bed and look back at him. “ I could stay here all day but I really have to go. I’m sorry.”

He sits up too. “It’s fine. I have practice anyway.”

Blake and I get up and he drives me home.

“Bye.” He says kissing me gentle on the lips then again on my hand, which he was holding.

“Bye.” I saw before getting out and walking up to my apartment.

After I take a shower I put on an off white shirt with small black hearts. I put on black overalls with a skirt. As I am blow drying my hair, Kylie comes in my room.

“Sorry. I’m going as fast as I can. I’ll be ready in five minutes.” I tell her.

“That’s not what I came to talk to you about.” I turn and look at her awkwardly.

“Then, what is it?”

“Did you plan on telling me that you left the party with Blake?”

“You know I was with him. How did you know?”

“I didn’t but I do now.” She says with a grin. “Plus some people saw you leave with him but I wanted to make sure.” We both sit on my bed. “So?”

“So?”

“C’mon, tell me what happened.”

“We slept together again.” Kylie squeals. “And we talked and he was so sweet and adorable and I really like him.”

“Awww. I’m so happy for you.” Kylie says and gives me hug.

“But…”

“But? But what?” Kylie says with concern in her voice. I walk over to my dresser and take my phone out of my bag. I hand it to Kylie. “Oh boy.” She says when she seeing the missed calls and texts from Andrew.

“Yeah. I don’t know what part of ‘I want nothing to do with you’ he didn’t understand.”

“Listen. Don’t worry. Just keep ignoring him  and eventually he’ll get the message.”

“You really think so?”

“Yeah. He’ll just realize how serious you are about being done.”

“Really?”

“Yeah…Probably…Most likely…Maybe…Hopefully.” Kylie hands me my phone and we finish getting ready before leaving for work.

-----------------------------------

Kylie and I return home at around 6pm. I put on a sleeveless black and white cheetah print shirt with jean shorts.

“So what do you want to watch tonight?” Kylie asks me.

“Huh?” I question turning from the television.

“The Social Network or Inception?”

“Actually Blake was gonna come over so we could hang out.”

“Right ‘hang out’” She says making air quotes. “I get it.”

“You know, you could stay if you wanted.”

“And be the third wheel? No thanks. I’m gonna be alone somewhere else.”

When Kylie opens the door to leave, we see Blake standing there, just about to knock.

“Hi there.” Kylie says greeting him.

“Hey.”

“Oooh chocolate.” Kylie says while taking a box out of Blake hand and opening it. “Aww Blake, you shouldn’t have.”

I get up and walk over. “I’m pretty sure he didn’t.” I take the box away from Kylie, who had already begun eating them.

“So is this like a threesome?” Blake asks while walking in. Kylie and I throw our heads his way. “ I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I know. And no. Kylie was just about to leave.” I sit on the arm of the couch.

“That’s right and you kids have fun…But not to much fun.” Kylie says and grabs the chocolate box out of my hand before dashing out the door.

Blake turns to me and smiles. He wipes he hand around and reveals what he hand in his other hand. A beautiful bouquet of red roses and white lilies. I gasp.

“For you.” He says handing them to me. I take them and begin to feel butterflies in my stomach.

“Oh my god.They’re beautiful.” I say at a loss for words. I get a vase from the cabinet and fill it with water. I place the flowers in and move the vase to the dining table. When I’m done Blake puts his hands on my waist and speaks to me from behind.

“So you like them?”

“Are you kidding?” I turn around to face him. My arms find their way up and around his neck. “I love them…But…”

“What is it?” He asks looking a bit concerned.

“Flowers and chocolate. A bit of a cliché don’t you think?”

“Only the best for you.” He replies before placing a quick peck to my lips.

I intertwine our fingers as we make our way over to the sofa. He sits and I cuddle into his arms. I put my feet up as he flips through the channels. He finally lands on a scary movie we could watch. “Scream 4”. Whenever someone was murdered I would bury my face in chest. I could tell he liked that.

----------------------------------------- 

Not to long after the movie finished, we were both asleep. At around midnight.

“Blake. Wake up.” I say, tapping him.

He awakes, yawning. “ What’s up?”

“Nothing. Its midnight and Kylie’s not back yet.”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll be home soon. But I on the other hand, have an earlier flight tomorrow. So I should probably go.” Blake begins to get up from the sofa but I stop him.

“But Kylie isn’t here and I still afraid because of the movie. Please stay.”

He gives me that. “Yeah right” face before agreeing to stay. We walk to my bedroom and spend what was left of the night in there. 

--------------------------------

This dedication goes to mylacredlife !!! You're super swwet and supportive and if I make your day when I post a chapter, I hope this dedication makes your week. Much love. Thanks for reading, I hope you like this chapter love :)

Vote, Comment And Share Please. Happy Reading !!