Chapter 17 - Retail Therapy

Its my birth weekend !!!! Hope you like this chapter :)

Guest Starring:  Francia Raisa as Bianca & Bianca Lawson as Anna

------------------------------------------

“You know what we should do today?” I ask Kylie and Leah while cooking pancakes on Saturday morning.

“What?” They say in unison.

“Call Maya and Jennifer and go shopping, like we used to. We haven’t done that in forever.”

“But we did that a couple weeks ago for Deandre’s pool party.” Leah reminds me.

“Yeah, but that was for a reason, I just wanna go shopping for no reason at all.” I tell her.

Kylie chuckles and says “Ok. I’ll call the girls.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie, Leah, Maya, Jennifer and I went shopping a couple of hours later. H & M, Macys and a bunch of other stores. Our last stop was Forever 21. We looked around but we couldn’t find anything that we were totally in love with. That was until I saw an American flag rolling stones shirt. It was the last one on the rack and I rush over to get, not telling my friends, so that I could get to it first. As I begin to pull the shirt off the rack, I fell a tug on the other side.

When the shirt comes down, it reveals the person on the other side. It was no other than Gwen. This is just freaking perfect. I thought to myself.

We both tugged on the shirt back and forth before our friends noticed and came over.

 “Ladies, it’s so good to see you.” Gwen says to us.

“It would be nice to see you too,” Leah began, “You know, if you were standing in front of a bus.” She said with a smile.

“Excuse me?” was the response from one of Gwen’s friends. There were two of them. One had long dark hair. She was thick and very exotic looking.  She was the one who spoke and had a strong attitude. The other friend was pretty quiet. For some reason, that frightened me. She just stared. She also had long black hair. She was skinny and tall and very pretty.

“Bianca, it’s fine.” Gwen says trying to calm her down.

“No, its not. Who the hell does this  girl think she is?”  Bianca questions.

“Bianca, she’s not worth it.” Gwen tells her then turns to me. “Look just let go and we’ll leave.”

“Or…You can let go and we can all go our separate ways.” I tell her.

“Just let go of the damn shirt.” Bianca says raising her voice a bit.

“And you’re gonna make me?” I question, chuckling at the thought.

“Most likely.” Bianca says stepping up to me.

“I dare you.” Leah says stepping in front of me and in Bianca’s face.

“Ok, that’s enough.” Maya says pulling Leah away.

“I agree.” Gwen’s other friend says pulling her hand from the shirt.

“Anna.” Gwen groaned.

“This is stupid. Lets go.” She says both Gwen’s and Bianca’s wrist and walks off. But I call after them.

“See you at the game tonight.”

Gwen stops dead in her tracks and slowly turns around to face me. “The game? You mean Blake’s game?” I nod my head in satisfaction. “You’re going?”

“Yep. Blake invited me.” I say with a sly smile and walk past Gwen, toward the cash register, with the girls following behind me. I can feel Gwen’s eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. 

-----------------------------------

Ok. From Chapters 20-30 I want to do dedications and I will be picking only 10 people who seem to really enjoy my story. It's kinda like a "Reader of the week" thing. People who vote and comment on every or most chapters will be the ones more likey to be chosen. So keep reading, voting and commenting. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor :)