Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1:

Erza hasn't been on a mission for a few weeks. Today, she decided to get a job. As she enters the guild building, Lucy greets her.

"Good Morning Erza!" Lucy smiled "Are you going to get a job? It's been a while since you've had one."

"Yeah, I hope there are some good ones left." Erza said as she goes to the request board. She wanted to get an interesting job that could keep her from being bored for a few weeks.

She scans the request board looking for something that catches her eye. After a few minutes, she finally finds one. It read: DESTROY THE FOS DRAKON. It had a reward of 10 million jewels. She decides to get it. She removes it from the board and goes to Master Makarov. She asks him if she can take it and he nods.

"There's something else I want to asked you master." Erza said "Just how powerful is this weapon?"

Master nods his head and closes his eyes.

"The Fos Drakon is an ancient weapon that was supposedly used to destroy Zeref. It gets power from a light source. Unfortunately, they didn't have enough light to power it so their plan failed. It can hold immense reserves of light, enough to destroy a whole country. After all, Fos Drakon means Light Dragon. Although, I'm pretty sure the dark guild doesn't have enough light to activate it yet since the Magic Council hasn't contacted anyone about it yet."

Natsu becomes interested in Erza's mission when he hears the word dragon. Her mission might give him a clue where Igneel is.

"Hey Erza, Lucy, Happy and I are coming with you!!!" Natsu announces "I'm all fired up!!!"

"Well if Natsu goes then I'm coming too!" Gray declares "After all, he might screw up and burn the town down."

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me, Droopy Eyes?!" Natsu yells as flames appear of his clenched fists.

"Flame Brain!!!"

"Shaved Ice Princess!!!"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!" Erza grabs them by their hair and throws them to the wall. "I'm not letting you come with me if you're going to fight along the way!!!"

Yes, Erza" They say in unison while rubbing their head.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning." Erza said as she left the guild building.

The next day, Erza meets Natsu and the others in front of the guild building.

"You two better not fight with each other in this mission...Or else..." Erza glares at them.

"Yes, Erza!" They say in unison.

"Good bye everyone, have a safe trip!" Mirajane waves them goodbye.

Once they reached the train station, Natsu started feeling sick at the sight of the trains.

"I think someone should make him pass out before we go inside the train." Happy suggests.

"Happy that's mean! But then, he's going to vomit on everyone once we're inside." Lucy agrees to Happy's suggestion.

"You guys do know that I'm here right." Natsu said with an annoyed expression. He was gradually getting paler and looked like he was going to throw up.

"Well then, I'll be more than happy to help Natsu." Gray smirks.

Natsu wobbles to Gray and tries to hit him but loses his balance. He was about to fall on the railroad when Gray punches him hard in the gut, making him pass out. Gray carries him on his shoulder. After a few minutes, Erza arrives with their train tickets.

"Let's go!" Erza says.