Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Illia hugged the Twin Dragon Slayers and Lector and Frosch.

 "I'm going to miss you guys!!!" Illia cried. It was a tough decision for her to choose a guild. Within the span of one week she became close friends with everyone. But in the end, she decided she was going to join Fairy Tail. She felt that she was going to have a good time with them.

  "We're going to miss you too! Come visit soon!" Lector says.

"Frosch thinks so too."

***

  The train was a complete utter mess. If you thought Natsu was terrible with motion sickness wait 'til you saw Illia. The two were dying to leave the train once it started moving.

   Once they arrived at the guild, the immediately made Illia and Tigris get their guild mark. Illia had hers placed at her right shoulder while Tigris had his placed on his back like the other exceeds. 

  After that, they were introduced properly as new members of Fairy Tail.

    "Gather up, everyone." Makarov says "We have two new members: Illia and Tigris." Everyone cheers.

"So how was your trip?" Mirajane asked her.

"Did Gray-sama flirt with other girls while I wasn't around?" Juvia asked

   Illia shakes her head and began to narrate the whole trip to them.

 Tigris found new friends: Happy, Carla and Pantherlily.

 The guild members were all welcoming and very kind. They made sure that the new member wouldn't feel out of place. Illia smiled, thinking that this was probably one of the most memorable days of her life.

***

  Lucy volunteered to let Illia and Tigris stay with her since they had no place to stay yet. When she opened the door to her apartment, she immediately freaks when she sees  Natsu and Happy sleeping on her bed, shirtless Gray reading her novel and Erza looking through her clothes.

 She immediately scolds Gray about his stripping habits and tells him to stop reading her novel. Then, she kicks him to the bed, waking Natsu and Happy, causing them to fight. Illia laughs at how lively they were.

 "This brings back so many memories." Erza smiles then she turns to Illia.

"By the way, we're going on a job tomorrow."