Chapter 5: Look at us now!

*MTV Video Music Awards*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
 Me and Justin were walking down the WHITE carpet at the MTV Awards. I was wearing a black & white stripes and zipper dress from Forever 21 and Justin was wearing  all black. 

Cameras were flashing and people were shooting questions at us like there was no tomorrow. Justin dragged me over to a random reporter/interviewer and I didn't wanna go BUT I had no choice...

(R=Ryan Seacrest, K=Kaitlyn, J=Justin)

R: Hey there Justin!
J: Hey Ryan! *does "secret" handshake with him*
R: Who's the girl?
J: My........girlfriend. *laughs and Kaitlyn rolls her eyes*
R: Really?
J: Haha, yeah she is. Ok Ryan, I was kidding. This is my sister Kaitlyn.
R: Oh. Nice to meet you Kaitlyn.
K: Same to you.
R: So Kaitlyn and Justin Bieber, brother and sister...Kaitlyn, what's it like having a famous older brother?
K: Umm...fun and hard.
R: Why?
K: Well...because I'm with him so much that tabloids and even real newspapers think that we're dating, even though we have the same last name and stuff like that.
R: I see and somehow understand. Justin, when can we expect another album?
J: Probably sometime around the end of this year or 2011.

The interview went on for awhile. Then Justin and I went back down the carpet for more interviews, photographs and to give some of the fans autographs.
"OMB! Justin Bieber! Can I have your autograph?" a girl around 15-16 squeal-asked Justin and he nodded his head.
"Now...what's your name?" Justin said and the girl forgot for a second, then remembered.
"My name is Madison."
"Wow, what a pretty name." Justin said as he signed the book and Madison blushed.
"Here you go shawty." He handed back her book and she looked like she was gonna pass out.
"OMK! Aren't you Kaitlyn Bieber? OMK!OMK!OMK! I've seen so many of your ads for the Justin Bieber merchandise, Sephora, MAC Cosmetics and that Taylor Swift sundress line! Can I have your autograph???" She asked me, overly-excited.
"Sure." I signed it and handed it back to her.
"OMG thank you sooo much! And Kaitlyn, forget about the haters...you're so beautiful!" She gave me and Justin each like two hugs and we went further down the white carpet, signing more autographs and answer more questions and taking more photos.

*Actual awards time*
Me and Justin were sitting in the 5th row, with Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Lautner on the right, while we had Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato and Nicki Minaj on the left. Taylor Swift was behind us, Nick Jonas was infront of us and all the other celebrities that I knew were scattered around the place.

At around halfway through, Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens were going to present the award for 'Best New Artist'. While they were talking, Justin started hold my hand tighter and tighter. I could tell that he was nervous.
"And the winner is," Selena Gomez opened the envelope and Vanessa continued, "Justin Bieber!" Everyone started clapping and cheering, then Justin pulled me up and gave me a really tight-but sweet- hug. Then when the clapping and cheering went down, Justin started his little speech:
 "Wow, this is really amazing. I would like to thank Usher and Scooter Braun for all your help. Umm, I'm gonna thank God, for giving me this oppourtunity. But most of all I would LOVE to thank my beautiful sister Kaitlyn for supporting me so much, through ups and downs, you were there. I love you sis, and look ! We did it!"
Justin walked off the stage and everyone was clapping and cheering again. I gave him another hug and whispered to him:
"I love you too bro. When you smile, I smile."
He hugged me tight when we sat down. Yeah so he's my older brother, but he's the sweetest ever. Protective, caring and talented...that's what he is.