Chapter 46: On our way to Toronto & helping Sav :]

(A/N: Its near Christmas time btw, well, in this story :))

(Justin's P.O.V)

"BABY, BABY BABY OOH! LIKE BABY, BABY BABY NOO! LIKE BABY, BABY BABY OOH! I thought you'd always be mine, mine. LUDA, when I was thirteen, I had my first love. There was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us or could ever come above." Kaitlyn and I rapped, our arms linked as we walked through the mall. 

"What do you want for Christmas?" She asked, stopping in front of a Supra store.

"How about we start off with supras?" I laughed, leading her into the store. I saw these pretty epic shoes and I knew that's what I wanted.

"KAITLYN! I want these!" She came skipping over, making me laugh. I watched her examine the shiny, purple supras, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Fine. But forget about the shoes because yeah." I laughed, putting them back and we looked over at some other shoes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I'm serious."

"Wow. The whole world still hates you. That sucks." I stated, taking a sip of my sprite. 

"I know right? By now you'd have thought people would've gotten over it, but they still haven't."

"How followers have you gotten back?"

"100k. Out of my 5 million from before." I gave my sister a hug, trying to make her feel better.

"Come on. I'll buy you whatever you want." We both smiled, paparazzi appearing and taking pictures. Kaitlyn-as usual-stole my hat, placing it on her head as  I put my arm around her shoulder. Paparazzi update=still taking pictures. I looked back, rolling my eyes at all the flashes. We walked along, people staring at us and cameras flashing and videos being recording.

"Teach me how to dougie, teach me-teach me how to dougie. Everybody love me, e-everybody love me. Everybody love me, you ain't messing with my dougie." Teach Me How To Dougie started playing as we walked into the Apple store-computers, not the fruit. Very fitting. So I started doing my dougie, Kaitlyn joining as well. Yeah, we gave the paparazzi something to take pictures and videos of. 

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh. This one's screen is massive! Justin! Its like the size of your head!" Kaitlyn exclaimed, laughing really hard. I laughed as well, walking over to a really small iPod.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh. This one's screen is tiny! Kaitlyn! Its like the size of your brain!" I jokingly exclaimed, laughing while glaring at Kaitlyn-who was doingt he same thing back.

"Awwh Kaity! I'm just kidding! This one's screen is the size of your heart!" I said, pointing over at one of the iMacs with massive screens. She laughed, giving me a hug.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 

"Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin." I said, knocking on his bedroom door...about 1,000,000 times.

"Kaity. What do you want?" He asked, opening the door.

"We're driving to the airport soon. Remember? We're going back to Stratford for Christmas." I stated, jumping on his bed. Justin laughed, then got out a suitcase from his-hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee-closet.

"I can't wait to see Grandpa and Grandma. Its gonna be awesome!" Justin said, as he started putting clothes and a couple pairs of Supras into his suitcase.  I laughed, as I got off his bed and went out of the room.

"You've got an hour before we have to go! Make sure you have everything!" Mom called up from downstairs, as Kenny helped her with mine and her luggage that was downstairs. Now I all I had to do was get my purse all set, put on my outfit and straighten my hair. 

"Kaitlyn! Justin! Five minutes, you should be ready now!" Kenny yelled to us, and I heard Justin's blow-dryer turn on for like a few seconds. I finished straightening my hair, so I put on my white ripped skinnies, black high tops, my Michael Jackson gloves and a black t-shirt. I put a pack of gum, my iPhone, my Blackberry, a J-14 magazine and my make-up bag in my purse, then headed downstairs where we then waited for Justin.

"Ughhhh. Five hours and thirty minutes next to Justin?! Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's not fair!"

"Kaitlyn. Come on, you had so much this afternoon with your brother. That was like 4 hours at the mall."

"FIne. I'll put up with it." I said, sitting down next to Justin and oulling out my purple flip-cam. 

[Recording the video]

Kaitlyn: HEY EVERYBODY! Its me, Kaitlyn. I'm here on a plane back to Toronto, going to visit my family in Stratford after Justin and I do this concert thingy. Yeahh. So now, introducing today's special guest....JUSTIN...BIEBERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. *turns the camera over to him*

Justin: Hey! Its me, Justin. I'm stuck with Kaitlyn for almost 6 hours. Kaitlyn, did you hear about that video someone made of you?

Kaitlyn: Yes I have! The support video that was made by...*pulls out her iPhone and checks the name*my new friend and who I am now gonna follow, @savannahbeliebs! (A/N: Remember Savannah? From Chapter 3? Well, she's back for two chapters! Now back to the storyyyyyyyy!) 

Justin: Since Savannah is such a kind-hearted person...SHE IS BEING REWARDED! Savannah, you get two tickets, backstage passes and meet&greet passes to the concert! Congratulations!

Kaitlyn: And, we're gonna fly you out to Toronto! So congrats Savannah! Can't wait to meet you!

"Yay! I love giving back to fans!" I smiled, getting out Justin's laptop and uploading the video onto my YouTube. As soon as it was uploaded, we got a comment:

savannahbeliebs: OMB! Are you serious? I made the video for you because you're my idol (sorry Justin! :)) and you don't deserve the hate you're getting. OMB OMB OMB! I can't believe I'm gonna meet you! BTW you don't need to fly me out to Toronto, I'm already on a flight there. Love you guys! <3 xoxo, Savannah

"Awwh! Wait...she's on a flight to Toronto already?! Justin, maybe she's on this flight!" I clapped my hands, giving him back the laptop.

"Wait...we've met her before! Isn't she the girl who's mom had leukimeia?" Justin asked, scratching the back of his head. (A/N: I'm not so sure about the spelling. Sorry if its wrong! Spelling longgggg words isn't my strongest point)

"Yes she was! I remember her reminding me of like Selena Gomez mixed with Taylor Swift...well, kind of." I said, getting up and walking towards economy class-Justin following behind me. I saw a girl about 13/14 sitting by herself, looking out the window. 

"Hi...are you Savannah?" I asked and the girl responded-without looking up:

"Yeah I am."

"Its Kaitlyn and Justin Bieber." I smiled, sitting down next to her. 

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I didn't think that you'd be on the same flight!" Savannah exclaimed-kind of quietly, but kind of loudly as well.

"Haha, well, we areeeeeeeeeeeee.  How's your mom?" Justin asked, sitting down on the last chair.

"Well...she died last year, a couple months after I met you guys the first time. And I don't have my dad, because he died in a car crash when I was 4." Savannah wiped the tears off her cheeks and Justin gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry! Where do you live?"

"I was in an orphanage...but nobody wants a 13-year-old girl."

"Take your stuff and come with us."

"Okay..." Savannah grabbed her purse and little carry-on purple duffel bag.

"Mom. This is Savannah. She's an orphan and has no place to go...so maybe she can stay with us for a bit?" Justin gave mom the puppy-dog look.

"Sure. But what about after that?" Mom asked and we looked at each other. Then shrugged.

We had no clue.