Chapter 13: What's going on? Is she okay?

(Justin's P.O.V)
I arrived back at my house just in time to see Taylor coming and going into her car. We shared a quick wave and then I went inside.
"Megan! Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded her head kind of weakly. 
"I feel like I'm gonna be sick..." she said, running to the bathroom quickly. I followed her and I held her hair back as she threw up. I let her hair down and then she went to brush her teeth.
"I think you should call your Mom." I nodded and ran straight to the phone in the kitchen.
"Mom, can you come home?"

Five minutes later, Mom came back. 
"What's wrong? You seemed worried on the phone." A worried expression came over Mom's face. 
"Its Megan. She's not looking  too well. Maybe you could find out what's wrong?" I asked, begging her mentally.
"Fine. Where is she?"
"Guest room. The one next to mine."  

(Megan's P.O.V)
I was in the guest room, feeling really weak and sick.
"Megan, sweetie, how are you feeling?" Pattie said, coming into the room and sitting on the end of the bed.
"A little better. But I get better kind of fast. Its probably nothing serious, just the flu. I have to go to a meet & greet CD signing in 4 hours and I'm hoping get better."
"Well, get some sleep and I'll have Kaitlyn wake you up at 3, when she gets home from school." Pattie left the room and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I walked into the house and it was kind of quiet. I told Olivia that she could come over and that we could hang out as soon as I checked on Megan.

"Megan? Hey, how are you feeling?"
"Much better. But now I have to get ready for the meet & greet CD signing. Which, I guess, should be fun." 

*Later that evening*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"So Shi, why do you have to back to Cali earlier than you have to?"  I asked her, chatting to her on my phone while packing for our trip to California in 2 weeks. What? I like to pack early, this way I'm ahead of everybody else.
"Well, Mom and Dad are gonna meet me there, so I'll be there for a week. Then we're heading back to Sydney for awhile. You guys gonna visit us in Aussie?" 
"I think in December we're going to start rehearsing for the second leg of Justin's tour...and the first stops are in AUSSIE! Eeeeep! I'm so excited to go! But, unfortunately, Selena's coming with us as opening act and then as a guest."
"Is Megan going on the tour with you?"
"Yeah. Thank god. She's a guest for the first half of the second leg, then as opening act for the last half. Should be interesting. Selena's Justin's girlfriend and Megan's his best friend, so there's gotta be some drama bound to happen."
"Okay, well Kait, I gotta go! Have tuh packkkkk!" Shianne sang, then we ended our call.
"Kaitlyn? Are you here? We needa talk." A voice said and my eyes widened.  Oh boy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, who do you think the MYSTERIOUS VOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is? Well, I know but you don't...Lol. Anyways, some chapters after this are gonna have introductions to new characters. If you wanna be in, just ask and send me the details !!
-Sophia xx