Chapter 28: Day off :)

{COUNTDOWN to Madison Square Garden: 15 days}
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
Day off. Ahhhh time to chill out with my baby sister!
"Hey Jazzy!"
"Kaity!" I giggled as she hugged my leg. Jazzy's so cute! I couldn't ask for any other sister, I love her to death.
"You ready to go shopping?" I asked, smiling and picking her up.
"Yeah. Yeah!" She laughed and gave Cody a high five.
"I say she likes you."
"Ya think?"
"Yes, yes I do Kaitlyn. Enjoy the mall." Cody said, sounding overly happy and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"We will. I'll see ya later!" I put my iPhone in my skinny jeans pocket, heading out of the tour bus.  I saw a couple of camera flashes from the paparazzi, so I ran to a taxi that was waiting on the side of the road.
"Bayshore Mall please." I asked the driver, sitting Jazzy down beside me and putting on both of our seatbelts. Jazzy clapped her hands along with 'Somebody To Love' which was on the radio and my iPhone went off.
"Hello, Kaitlyn Bieber speaking." I said into the phone and hearing multiple voices in the background.
"Hey Kaitlyn, its Scooter. I called about the MSG performance on your birthday."
"Yeah, Scooter, what about it?"
"Well, we need to confirm what guest stars you're having."

*At Toys 'R' Us*
"Look Jazzy! Look at all the Barbies!" I said, taking a movie star Barbie off the shelf for her to see.
"Kaity! Kaity! Look at this one!" She giggled, taking a box off the shelf. I laughed, taking the box from her.
"Its your brother Jaz! Doesn't it look like Bieber?" Jazzy smiled, hugging the box.
"I want this one." She stated, as I picked her up and placed her on my hip. We kept looking at all the dolls and the clothing, taking a few and putting them in our basket. 
"HANNAH MONTANA!" She called, grabbing a box and putting in the basket. It was just some clothing, but she got excited over it anyways.

In the end, Jazzy got three new dolls- two barbies and a Justin Bieber doll-and a whole lot of doll clothes, while I got nothing.
"Jazzy, say thank you." 
"Fank you!" She giggled and the cashier laughed. We smiled then taking our shopping bags and heading out to another store.
"Where are we going Kaity?" Jazzy asked and I shrugged.
"Where do you want to go Jaz?" I asked, and she whispered in my ear.
"Okay! Let's go JazJaz!"

*Back on the bus*
(Demi's P.O.V)
I was sitting on my bunk. Me and Cody were the only ones on the bus, everyone else had gone to other places. He was just watching TV and I don't really care what show he was watching. All I knew was that he's a liar. A cheat. Cody's so wrong for Kaitlyn, but he makes her happy. But there's something fake about him...I just don't know what.
"Demi?!" Cody called and I got up.
"What do you want?" I walked over and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Let's chat." He smiled, trying to regain my trust . I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him. Cody moved closer to me, moving an arm around my waist.
"What are you---?" I was cut off because of Cody.

This isn't gonna be good.
Why?
He kissed me.