Chapter 8: Getting ready, for the concert of all concerts

*Rehearsal for 1st concert*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I was backstage with mom and Justin. We were watching Alexis perform 'He Could Be The One'. She was going to perform as the opening act for the first 7 concerts, then we would decide if she could continue as the opening or just join us.

Justin was so in love with her, it wasn't too hard to figure out. He pretty much drooled all over her when she was on stage...kind of weird mixed with creepiness.
"Hey Kaitlyn. I really, REALLY like Alexis and umm, I kinda wanted to sing to her at the 7th concert. Do you think I should do it?" Justin asked and I thought for a moment.
"You should. She obviously really, REALLY likes you too. But think about it a little Justin, what would your beliebers think? How would they act?" I said, and that got his brain thinking about it.
"You're right little sister. I should think about it."
"I'm always right big brother. Okay Justin, you're on stage in 15 seconds." He gave me a quick hug and headed to the right wing of the stage.

While Justin was practicing, I heard someone call my name.
"Kaitlyn?! I wanna talk to you about something...that involves Justin." Alexis said, and she led me to the leather couches near the snack table. 

"What's wrong? Or what did you wanna talk about?" I asked and she sighed.
"I REALLY, REALLY like Justin...and I wanna tell him, I don't know how and when I should tell him." Alexis said and I smiled.
"Gosh, this conversation sounds familiar," I said and she motioned for me  to continue, "Well, just wait. You might get a surprise." Alexis was confused, but she walked away when I stopped talking, wondering what the surprise was.

*Back on the tour buses*
(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I was actually kind of tired. I helped Alexis with her choreography and that took longer than I expected it to take. Luckily, Justin had taken over when we were half-way through and that gave me the rest of today off. 

"What to do, what to do..." I said to myself and checked my phone. Great. Like, 15 texts from Nick, 4 from Makayla and 1 from Mom.

Mom: Hey kaity :) Remember that for the 8th, 9th, 16th and 20th concerts you're the opening act! Practice, practice, practice!

Makayla: Kait, please respond to me. You've been ignoring me and idk what I did! Reply ASAP!!!

Nick: Kaitlyn! I'm sorry! Can't you ever forgive me? It was just this one time! Please Kaity, PLEASE!

I pretty much only noticed Mom's text and deleted the other 19 texts. Then, Ry Good and Paige barged in and led me out into the hallway.

"Okay! Okay! What is with people and pulling? Don't they know that other humans have arms?" I said, and they let go of me.
"We need to tell you something." Ryan whispered, while Paige gave a quick glance around the room.
"Okay, what is it? Oh my gosh! Its a secret isn't it!? Well, come to my room with me, safe in there!" I whispered, grabbing their arms and dragging them into my room.

"Paige and I...are dating." Ryan said, and I dropped my phone-that I was still holding.
"OH-EM-GEE!!! Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Have you told anyone else? Or just me," I answered my own question, "Just me, isn't it?" Paige and Ryan nodded their heads while I picked up my phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you guys like it?
BTW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I love you all! (no homo :P)
I never thought that I would get over 2,000 reads on my story (Never Say Never, Justin Bieber was right ;))