Chapter 38: Surpriseeeee! ;]

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"What do you wanna do?" Selena asked, as we walked around NYC (New York City :)) We had been here for  a couple days now, we left the day after Megan had her baby. 
"Umm. Hey! Look, there's the American Girl store! Let's go and check it out!" I laughed, linking our arms together and walked across the street.

*In the store* 
"THIS IS SO CUTE!" Selena exclaimed, tapping her finger against the box excitedly. I laughed, running over to her and tapping my finger against the box as well. 
"Oh my gosh we're so weird!" Giggling, we walked back out of the store, only to walk on the sidewalk and be followed by paparazzi. Can't they just ever leave to BFFs alone? No. Didn't think so.

"Come on! There's a place called Magnolia Bakery and they have REALLY good cupcakes." Selena linked arms with me and we ran, trying to get away from paps.

"This. This is like the best cupcake I've ever had Selly." She smiled, giving me a high-five.
"I think Justin's gonna do a concert in an hour. Wanna go?" We both laughed, running towards our hotel and making everyone stare at us.

selenagomez: gonna surprise a friend. watch out ;)
KaitlynBieber: me & selly are gonna go and give a surprise to someoneeee. watch out ;)

"Okay! I think we're ready." I laughed as we looked at ourselves in the mirror. Me and Selena had our hair tied into two pigtails, with added purple streaks and purple feathers in our hair. We wore the Never Say Never purple glasses and wrote JB on our cheeks. Luckily, we had also bought purple Yankees hats and were wearing them for the concert tonight. We also had on white short-shorts, purple hoodies, white tank-tops on underneath the hoodies and purple Converse high-tops. Then Selena gave me a few Justin Bieber bracelets and silly bandz to put on  and I did the same for her.
"Let's go! We've got 15 minutes until he starts the meet and greet. We'll be able to get in." Selena winked, making us both laugh.

*At the meet and greet*
"Kenny. KENNY!" Selena whisper-yelled and Kenny turned around, spotting us.
"Its Kaitlyn and Selena! Can we go in?" I whisper-yelled this time, as we walked over and stood outside of the little room. 
"Yeah you can. His back's turned and Justin won't be able to see you. Ready?" Kenny asked, while we nodded our heads.
"High pitched voices Sel." I whispered just before Kenny let us go in. I gave Selena a look and then we said-in high pitched voices:
"OMB ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!" He turned around, laughing as he gave us hugs.
"You two look great! Just how my beliebers would dress." He was still laughing and so were we. It took us a minute to stop and then we got to have our picture with Justin. 
"Justin Bieber!" We said, smiling and hugging Justin. 
"We'll see you later Justy!" I called, waving good-bye and exiting the room. 
"TAY JAMES! Can we talk to you?" We asked and he nodded his head and we told him our plan.

*During the concert (Justin performing One Time)*
"Aye, aye, aye. Me plus you..." That was our cue.  
"Imma tell you one time. Imma tell you one time, ONE TIME." We just casually walked out, singing into our microphones.
"Yo. Hold up. Everybody, please welcome Kaitlyn Bieber and Selena Gomez!" DJ Tay James announced, the whole arena bursting into cheers and laughter-we were still in our outfits from earlier.
"Hey everybody! We're Justin's biggest fans! Can't you tell?" Selena laughed while talked, and you could see Justin just trying not to die from all this laughing. 
"Yeah! And we can't believe that we're here on stage with Justin himself! Its so amazing." Selena said, making everyone laugh.
"Anyways, we're missing one of our..." I started to say, but then Scooter came out right on cue. Everyone couldn't hold in their laughter.
"SCOOTER! You're late! What's with that?"
"Sorry! I lost my purple face paint so I had to mix red and blue together." He responded, everyone still laughing.
"Can I continue here or what?" Justin said, in between his laughs. We shrugged, looking at Tay James. He nodded his head and played One Time again.
"So we gonna do this again. Let's do it like when I say Justin y'all say Bieber. Justin!"
"BIEBER!"
"Justin!"
"BIEBER!"
"We gonna do this like when I say One, y'all say Time. One!"
"TIME!"
"One!"
"TIME!" And Justin started singing as we joined the back-up dancers, just doing random moves.

This is probably the most awesome concert of anybody's life.
Well, just saying.