Chapter 22: This is gonna rock.

*Home*
(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"OH MY GOSH! Are you serious?" I asked, while Olivia and Jessica squealed-showing how excited they were.
"Yes, we're serious. You're going on your very own tour!" Mom and Usher said, while I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe this. Me and Justin were going on our own seperate tours. At the same time. Mom would go with Justin and then come on mine halfway.
"You guys! This is amazing! The week after the AMAs and after my CD comes out, I'm going on tour. Jess, wanna be my opening act?" She nodded her head and we went to discuss what places we were going to go to with Usher.

*Day of the American Music Awards* {AN: I know, I skipped a month but don't sweat over it} 
(Justin's P.O.V)
"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I asked Megan, for what seemed like the thousandth time today.
"Justin. Honey, she's gonna be fine. I'll watch over her. You and Kaitlyn go enjoy yourself at the awards." Mom said and I gave her a huge hug. I felt bad for Mom, but she wanted to help Megan through this as much as I wanted to help, so I wasn't gonna get in her way.

"Justin. Chill out. Everything will be okay. Let's just enjoy this show and then go home." Kaitlyn hugged me and then Kenny helped her out of the limo. SHe's like THE perfect sister. I love her so much.
"Yo Justin. Let's get this party started!" She took my hand and pulled me out of the limo. We walked out and people started freaking out when they saw us. We're the two richest teens. Why wouldn't they want us.
"Whatever you do, don't tell them that Megan is pregnant. She doesn't need that right now." I said to them, before linking arms with Kaitlyn.
"KAITLYN! JUSTIN! CAN WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?" crazy fans asked, holding out pictures, dolls, books, CDs...you name it, they had it for us to sign. Paps wanted so many pictures of us, we barely moved down the carpet. Thank god for Kenny. Thank the lord.

[Interview: G-Giuliana Rancic, J-Justin, K-Kaitlyn]
G: And here we have Justin and Kaitlyn Bieber. Super famous celebrity siblings. How are you guys?
J: We're good, you? 
G: Excellent. So Kaitlyn, we'v heard that your debut album came out at #2 on the Billboard chart. How was that for you?
K: It was breath-takingly amazing. My Kaitlynators, the Beliebers, and Justin are who I owe this to. This wouldn't have happened without them!

*The actual show* 
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
Thank god I wasn't nominated for any awards. I would probably break down on stage. But anyways, Justin ahd won 3 out of the 4 awards that he was nominated for: Favourite Artist of the Year, Favourite Pop/Rock Album and Favourite Pop/Rock Male Artist. Now we were at the award everyone was waiting for...Artist of the Year. Other nominees were Eminem, Usher, Katy Perry and Lady GaGa. 
"Dude this is huge." I said, as Justin took hold of my hand, his grip getting tighter and tighter every second. We were praying that Justin would win, and you could see Kenny sitting across from us doing the same thing.
"Okay, and the award goes to," Ryan Seacrest opened the envelope he was holding, "...JUSTIN BIEBER!" Justin stood up and hugged me so tightly, a huge smile on his face. He walked to the stage, hugging and thanking anyone he saw.
"Alright, alright. Wow. This is amazing.  It means...well a lot and I-I don't know what to say. My fans are amazing. My family, my friends. But mostly I wanna thank my sister and my mom, for doing so much for this to happen. Thanks to Usher, Scooter, L.A Reid, everyone at my label. And I would love to bring my sister Kaitlyn up here to share this with me," Justin said, while I got up and went to the stage, wiping away any tears from face, "Because she's one of my main cheerleaders and without her and my mom's amazing support, this would be way different. I love you sis!" Justin finished his speech, giving me a hug, then putting an arm around my shoulders as we walked backstage.

"I love you too Justin." I smiled, even though there were still tears rolling down my cheeks. Justin gave me a kiss on the top of my head.
"Come on you two, time to head back home." Kenny led us to the limo that was waiting at the back of the building. Trust me. We were REALLY tired after that.

*Week later*
"Well, let's get this show on the road!" Jess called, as her, Olivia, Usher and I got on our tour bus. Justin let me have Ry Good as my stylist, because Paige is my make-up artist- and they're still dating! The bus was AWESOME. There was a little living room, with two couches, two flat screens, an XBox and a Nintendo Wii. There was a queen sized bed at the back, a bathroom right next to it and bunk beds filled the space before the mini kitchen. Totally awesome.
"Usher, you can have the queen sized bed. We all think that you deserve it." I said, and Usher went straight to the back.

Our bunk bed arrangement was this: Me, Jessica, Olivia and Demi- Lovato, yes, she was on the tour with us-took the four bunk beds near the bedroom at the back. Demi and I had the top bunks across from each other, while Jess and Olivia had the ones at the bottom. Paige and Ryan had the bunk beds next to us; Paige at the top, Ryan at the bottom. We left two bunks for Mom-who always wants two bunks. Then the last four were free bunks, just if we had anymore people coming.
"Dude. This. Is gonna be awesome!" Demi squealed and we all laughed, before getting settled on the bus. Then, we all chilled in the living area while the bus drove to our first stop on the tour.
"L.A HERE WE COME!" Everyone on the bus cheered and laughed. This is gonna rock.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two chapters in one day...y'all must love me now :D YAY! I love you alllllllllll <3 (no homo)
Well, just commetn with your opinions or what you wanna see in the story. The pictures on the right are what Justin and Kaitlyn were wearing to the AMAs (American Music Awards)
Oh yeah, and if you have a favourite part from this chapter...COMMENT and tell me! I could include more like that, just tell me. I'm grateful for all of you. I can't believe how far this has come...in just a matter of 2 months and 26 days <First part was posted June 3rd, 2011>  Almost 3 MONTHS! :D

-Sophia xx