Chapter 32: We're both wonderstruck.

*Two weeks later*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
We were back at home.  Megan, Mom and Justin went out shopping-poor him-and I was having a girls day with Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus-VERY close friends. See, I'll tell you what happened. So, I saw Cody going out with Bella Thorne and Selena-eww-Gomez. I could not describe how much my heart broke when I found out the news. And then Demi told me that Cody had kissed her. So we broke up yesterday...both of us in tears. Now I can't even look at him.
"Come on Kaitlyn! You have to get over him some how!" Miley sighed opening the hot pizza box and taking a slice. She placed the box on the coffee table, while Taylor came back with cartons of chocolate, vanilla, Moosetracks, brownie and a whole TON of different kinds of ice cream. They gave me a questioning look and I explained:
"Cody used to...come over with ice cream, everytime Nick would break my heart. But now....its his fault!" I burst out into tears. They gave me a really long hug and told me that it was gonna be okay. 
"Now...eat some ice cream, some pizza and we'll watch a movieeeeeeeeee!" Miley smiled and went to go make some popcorn.
"I think we should order more pizza. Like, 5 more." I laughed and dialed Pizza Pizza. Taylor went upstairs to get pillows and blankets-we were gonna have a sleepover in the living room.

Miley came back out just as I finished paying for the pizzas.  We sat down on the sleeping bags that were layed out in front of the  flat screen TV.
"Pizza?"
"Check."
"Ice cream?"
"Check."
"Cookies?"
"Check."
"And the movie?"
"Check." We started the movie- Valentine's Day-and enjoyed ourselves.

*Next day, 11 am*

KaitlynBieber: Hello modelling world ! I am back and starring in a good friend's music video...haters, u mad? stayyyyyyy mad (; #ilovemyhaters

I turned off my laptop and got changed into black skinnies and a neon-green off-the-shoulder shirt. I placed my phone in my pocket, popping a piece of gum in my mouth and tied my hair into a ponytail. Then I slipped on my Converse, before heading out and getting into the limo. 
"Hey hey!" I said to the person sitting beside me and they laughed.
"Hey."
"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nick. How's life?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Busy, I guess." We both laughed and I turned on the radio. 
"I LOVE THIS SONG!" I said excitedly and turned up the volume. 
(A/N: Pretend the song is already released :))
"Check that out, what they playin',
That's my song, that's my song.
Where my drinks? I've been waiting much too long, much too long
And this girl in my lap, passing out, she's a blonde
The last thing on my mind is goin' home...

From the window (From the window)
To the wall (To the wall)
This club is jumpin' (This club is jumpin')
Til tomorrow (Til tomorrow)
Is it daylight? (Is it daylight?)
Or is it night time? (Night time)
1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4
We gon' tear the club up

Day-o, me say day-o,
Daylight come and we don't wanna go home.
Yeah so, we losin' control,
Turn the lights low 'cause we about to get blown.
Let the club shut down,
We won't go, oh, oh, oh!
Burn it down,
To the floor, oh, oh, oh!
Day-o, me say day-o,
Daylight come and we don't wanna go home..."

*Later*
"So hi everybody! It's me, Kaitlyn and I'm here with my buddy Nick Joooooooooooooooooooonas. Yes, we're about to film the last scene for today of Nick's music video and I can't remember the name of the song because I just wanna sleep. Its soooooooooooo much work!  ANYWAYS...I have to go and get my mkae-up re-done and my hair and then my wardrobe. Love you guys!" I turned off my little flip cam and walked out of  my trailer. We were shooting on the beach and it was almost sunset and I had exactly 20 minutes before we start shooting again.

"And you're all set. Now be like a star and shineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Paige smiled and I laughed, hugging her and going out of the trailer.
"You look gorgeous." Nick whispered to me, as I walked on set. I smiled and waited for our instruction on the scene.
"Okay! Nick and Kaitlyn! In this scene, you and  Nick are walking on the beach, hand in hand, looking all lovey-dovey and stuff. Then you'll kiss and we'll fade to black. Got it?" the director said and we gave each other nervous glances.
"Let's do this." I said, while Nick lead me to the spot where we supposed to be.
"AND....ACTION!" The ending part of the song played and we walked along the beach, trying so hard to look all lovey doveyyyyyyy and stuff. But then when we leaned in and kissed....it felt amazing.

We're both wonderstruck.
And I think I felt sparks. Not just a little one...FIREWORKS.
I think I'm in love with Nick Jonas.
And I think he's in love with me.
Oh. my. God.