Chapter 47: Christmas concert (before)

*Airport*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"Okay Sav. Mom is such a nice person and she's letting you stay with us while we get stuff figured out. We're talking with Usher and Scooter because we don't know what to do. Until then...WELCOME TO THE BIEBER FAMILY!" Justin and I exclaimed the last part as Sav smiled, giving us both hugs.
"Thanks guys! This means a lot that you would help me." We all smiled, getting into one big group hug.
"Okay, okay. Time to get this show on the road. Get your stuff in the car so that we can get to the hotel for the special concert." Mom called, laughing at us-for some reason.

"Look at me now.
Look at me now.
Oh! I'm gettin' paper.
Look at me now.
Look at me now.
Yeah, fresher than a mangofruit." We censored the last word-we didn't mom getting mad at us for swearing.
"Okay. Okay. Thanks Usher. Byeeeeeee." Justin got off the phone, turning to Sav and smiling. I understood the message. And so did Mom. Savannah was confused, but shrugged it off as we started singing another song.

*At the hotel*
(Justin's P.O.V)
"Okay, Sav, we need to tell you something." Kaitlyn said, as everybody sat down.  
"What is it?" Sav asked back, really confused.
"Well...we adopted you."
"You mean, I-I-I-I..."
"You're a part of our family. Welcome to the Biebers." I smiled, while Savannah gave us all hugeeee hugs.  
"Wow. I never thought this would happen to me. Thank you guys." Savannah smiled, all of us hugging again.
"You two have a performance in 30 minutes...lets get down to the hotel ballroom and get ready. Sav, you're going with your brother and sister. Let's go!" Mom  said. I grabbed my "costume" bag-as did Kaitlyn-with Savannah following us down to the elevator. 
"Hey Katy!" I called, waving over to the blue-wigged lady in a cupcake dress.
"Hey Justin! Who are these girls?" Katy-PERRY-asked, motioning over to my sisters.
"Oh these are my sisters! Kaitlyn and Savannah. Kaitlyn and Savannah, this is Katy Perry. I'm sure you know who she is." I smirked, leaving them to talk.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
The ballroom was MASSIVE. Like, you could fit Russia in it and there would be room for two more countries.
"I think we met last year, Kaitlyn. I just don't remember Justin talking about having a sister named Savannah." Katy said, smiling at us.
"Oh well, the Biebers just adopted me, like yesterday. I'm the newest member of the family." Savannah smiled, moving ehr side-bangs out of her eyes.
"That's great! I'm sure you'll love being a Bieber. Well, I gotta go! Gotta get into a different costume. Apparently I'm not gonna be a cupcake. See you girls!" Katy walked away to her little dressing room, while Sav and I walked to mine.
"So what are you and Justin gonna sing?"
"Well we're starting off with Set A Place At Your Table, then going to end with his new song-that we're turning into a duet for today-Mistletoe. I'm hoping everybody loves it!" I spun around in the spinny chair in the room, getting out my outfit, make-up and hair-styling things so that Paige would already have everything.
"Hey Kaitlyn! Who's this?" Taylor Swift asked, walking into the room. I got up, gave her a hug and the replied:
"Hey! This is Savannah. Savannah, this is Taylor Swift."
"Oh...wait? Savannah? Did I meet you after one of my concerts?" Taylor hugged Sav, while I sat down.
"Yeah you did. It was amazing! But I didn't see your concert because I couldn't get in! My friend took the tickets and went with somebody else in our class." Savannah explained, sitting down on the couch in the dressing room.