Up To You

D'Angelo

What the hell babe,
Damn I ain't never felt this way
Somebody, somebody, tell me
I don't have a clue what to do
When it comes to you..

D'Angelo brushed a hair behind your ear. His eyes soaked up every part of your face. From your slightly parted lips to your nose that flared up every so often and the movement of your eyelids.

You're fast asleep, maybe having the best sleep of your life after your night with D'Angelo. His hands all over your body, his slow and steady strokes, his lips against your skin. The night was all too perfect. Now, here he is, admiring your natural beauty. Thinking about how much he loves you, well more like how in love with you he is. The feeling of being in love is foreign so he had no clue what to do when it came to you but he all he knew was that he wants you to be in his life for the rest of his life.

Devin

Baby, you're so beautiful
Every time I see you girl, it throw me off
It's so unusual
For me to be waiting
But I don't want to blow it girl,
But you should know this girl..

Devin sat on the bed patiently waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. You're getting dressed for a team dinner that he's taking you to and as the closest person to him, he thought it was important for you to meet his teammates.

It isn't a secret that you're both into each other. You guys have talked about it before but never made the move. For what reason, Devin never explained.

He was currently on the phone with D'Angelo talking about God knows what. But the conversation came to a halt when he caught a glimpse of you in your outfit, you completely threw him off.

You're black pencil skirt hugged your bottom half and your white long sleeved top looked great against your complexion.

"Hey bro, I'ma call you back.."

He hadn't even waited for D'Angelo's response before ending the call.

You didn't notice his reaction, still smoothing out your skirt as you walked out the bathroom.

"How do I look?" you asked, biting your bottom lip.

He stood from the bed shaking his head while breathing out deeply.

He took slow steps towards you, dark eyes flickering up and down your body.

"You look absolutely beautiful.." he uttered with a small smile.

"Damn, I can't wait until the day I start calling you mine.." wrapping his arms around you waist, he pouted.

You frowned, wrapping your arms around his neck "What are you waiting for?"

"I don't think I'm ready yet..being committed is a lot of work, and I don't want to put you through any heartbreaking type of shit. I've hurt a lot of girls and never had a care in the world about it, but hurting you..I can't bring myself to do it."

His eyes darkened, he was being sincere. You could tell he cared for you but that was not enough anymore, you wanted him to be yours. The best friend role was starting to get played out and as much as you loved him, you didn't want to be around him if he was going to be around other girls.

"Dev, I trust you enough to know you can be faithful to me. I kn-"

His soft lips were against yours, his tongued danced in your mouth and vice versa. You're knees buckled a bit but he held you up. After awhile, he pulled away from the kiss while biting your bottom lip, earning a whimper from you and a smirk from him.

"All I needed to know is that you trust me.." he whispered.

______________________

My preferences are long lmao, I think I'ma start doing two players per preference because I tend to make them longer than they need to be.

But I hope you like this one.

Song:🎶Up to you- Chris Brown🎶