..Never Stop..

Our guest clapped as Kelly and I made our way to the floor to have our first dance as a married couple. The music started playing, I teared up when I realized that it was one of my favorite songs, Never Stop by SafetySuit. I had given Kelly the chance to chose the wedding song because I really didn't care what we danced to.He bit his lip and smiled happy with my reaction.

This is my love song to you

Let every woman know I'm yours

So you can fall asleep each night,babe

And know I'm dreaming of you more

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms went around his neck. Kissing my forehead, he looked into my eyes.

"God you don't know how beautiful you look." my heart began beating rapidly.

"T-thank you." even after 3 years of being together he still managed to make me nervous.He looked at my lips and looked back up at me before leaning in. His lips lightly grazed mine before he moved up and gave me a kiss on the nose. He smiled and rested his chin on my head, I rested my head on his chest as we continued to dance.

You're always hoping that we make it

You've always want to keep my gaze

Well you're the only one I see

And that's the one thing that won't change

"Kels.."

"Hmm?"

"We're married. I can't believe we are actually married.",

"I know baby, I know. I can't believe either."

He looked at me and pushed one of my curls behind my ear.

"It's weird because this is the last thing I pictured myself doing when I was younger, well..that was until you came. This may be weird or corny but everytime I see you and everytime I'm around you, I get nervous,and my palms sweat, I get butterflies. Everything about you is perfect no matter what flaws you see in yourself, they are invisible to me. I'd do anything to keep you in my life, I'm just so in love with you."

I'll never stop trying

I'll never stop watching as you leave

I'll never stop losing my breath

Everytime I see you looking back at me

He tears up and I can't help but fall more in love with him which I thought couldn't be possible. I wiped away the tear that streamed down his face.

"I feel the exact same way, Kels." I whispered.

This time it was his turn to wipe a tear away from my face.We both laughed as we realized we were both a crying mess.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he mumbled.

"Me either, baby boy."

I'll never stop holding your hand

I'll never stop opening your door

I'll never stop choosing you babe

I'll never get used to you

"How'd you know this was the song I originally wanted to dance to?"

"Your best friend told me that before we met, you told her when you get married, to tell your future husband that you wanted to dance to this song just incase you forgot, and apparently you forgot. Actually she's told me a lot of things that you wanted your future husdand to know." he chuckled.

"Like what?"

"That you wanted a photographer to hide and capture the moment when I propose to you." I looked up at him with wide eyes and he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Oh My God.Did You?" he nodded his head.

"Mhmm. That was going to be your wedding gift from me but I guess I kind of spoiled it." I laid my head on his chest and sniffled.

"You really are the best, I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Still get my heart racing(you)

Still get my heart racing(for you)

Still get my heart racing(you)

Still get my heart racing(for you)

______________________

I told my best friend to let my future husband know that I want to be proposed to in The Candy Factory. That place is amazeballs🎈🍭💕
And I want my wedding song to be Back At One by Brian McKnight yaass❤️
What do you want your wedding song to be?