Can You Stand The Rain?

"You are such a fucking player I swear,I knew I should've listened to every one who told me about you!", I yelled as I stormed out the club.

D'Angelo grabs my arm trying to stop me but I escape his hold, giving him the darkest look in the world.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. I hate you." I didn't even stay long enough to see his reaction.

I walk away not knowing where to go because I've never been in this area, and I didn't drive here but I'd be damned if I sit in a car with him right now.

And to make this even worse it's raining pretty hard. I'm already soaked and I've only been outside for a minute or two.

I find myself in a valley that's almost pitch black. The only thing I can hear is the clicking of my heels and the rain violently hitting the concrete.

I throw my clutch on the ground and have a mini temper tantrum. I yell and scream knowing that no one can hear me.

I put my back against the brick wall and slide down it letting tears run down my face.

I sit and just think about how Lo was grinding on the girl in the club having a little too much fun. They were basically having dry sex on the dance floor. So many people told me about him and I just fell too fucking hard too fucking fast.

"Get The Fuck Up." the stern voice said.

"Excuse me?" my hand covers my chest, confused as to who he thinks he's talking to.

"You heard exactly what the hell I said. Get Up." I cross my arms over my chest.

"No." I said rolling my eyes, I soon feel his strong hands grab at my leather jacket picking me up but the collar of it.

"Let Me Go, Lo! ", I throw my hands attempting to hit him and he doesn't flinch not one bit.

I slap him across the face hoping he would be surprised and drop me but it didn't even phase him.What the hell?Is he some type of fuckin superhuman.

"I dare you to slap me again.",he threatens. His piercing brown irises burn a hole into me.

I'm tempted to slap him but he gives me a look that stops me. He let's go of my collar and I drop to the floor landing on my feet.

He steps closer to me and grabs my ponytail pulling my head back. He licks at the exposed skin on my neck all the way to my ear.

"Now be a good girl and come back into the club with me." he whispered.

"No." I almost moaned. He bites at my neck as I disobey him.

"I guess 'No' seems to be your favorite word today, huh baby?"

His hands make their way back to my collar and to my zipper, pulling it down before I could react.

"D'Angelo, get off of me." I tried to sound angry but it's hard. He looks up and smirks at me, God when I tell you that I wanted him just know that I mean it will all of my heart. The rain is dripping down his face and his plump lips.

He attacks my lips kissing me roughly,I didn't plan on kissing back but I couldn't help myself. I grab at his hair pulling hard making sure he felt some type of pain because I'm still angry as hell. He groans against my lips and bites the bottom one hard leaving a small little bruise on it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, that hurt you idiot?!"

He chuckles,"You get what you give.." he quickly discards my leather jacket throwing it on the cold, wet concrete.

"You're such an asshole..", I said as I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He fumbles with the buttons on my blouse until he finally gives up and rips it open. It even tears through the back so he literally ripped my shirt in half. He likes his lips when he sees that I didn't wear a bra. I shrug the rest of the shirt that remains onto the ground.

He captures my nipple between his index finger and his thumb rolling it and pinching it hard.

"I enjoy being an asshole..", he takes my nipple into his mouth nibbling on it a little to hard.

I pull on his ear hard signaling him to be gentle on me but I don't think that's what he plans to do. He kisses back up to my neck breathing his warm breath onto my skin.

He pulls the zipper down on my black sequence shorts so that they are loose enough for him to put his hand in.He smirks when he realizes I have no panties on.

"Fuck, you know just how to turn me on.." he whispers against my lips.

He wastes no time shoving three fingers into me, pumping and thrusting. I can hear my wetness over the rain, his fingers swirl mixing my juices with the rain that trickles down his forearm tracing over his pulsating veins.

He use his left hand to grab my jaw, with only the brick wall that I'm pressed against and my legs that hug tight around waist keeping my balance. He lifts my head so that I'm looking into his lust-filled brown eyes.

"Like I said before, you're going to be a good girl and you're going back into the club with me." he says while bringing his fingers out of me slowly and forcefully pushing them back into me. He takes the small moans and whimpers that leave my mouth as a 'yes'.

He kisses my lips softly only pulling away to watch my expressions.

"I know I fucked up a lot tonight but when we get home I promise I'll make it up to you baby..I promise." he curls his fingers in a 'come here' motion constantly rubbing against my g-spot.

"Shit, Shit, Shit!" I curse loudly holding onto his wet hair. I bring his head to mine smashing our lips together as I have a euphoric orgasm.

"Lo! Oooohhh Jesuss!" I arch scraping my back against the wall not caring that I hurt myself. The pain and the pleasure mix perfectly together if you ask me.

Lo chuckles once I come back to my senses. He puts me down holding me up with his left arm as my knees buckle.He puts his 3 fingers into his mouth, licks them clean, and moans when he pulls them out. I couldn't help but moan to myself quietly at the sexy sight.

He takes his soaked button down shirt off and hands it to me, leaving him in an under shirt. I pull up the zipper on the side of my shorts and I put the shirt on while staring at his glistening muscles.

Oh yeah we are definitely not finished.
---------------------------------------------
#oldiebutgoodie💕
vote and comment please💓