Trading Places

Trading Places

I'm always on the top, tonight I'm on the bottom
Cause we trading places
When I cant take no more, tell me you ain't stopping
Cause we trading places
Now put it on me baby till I say Oooo weee
And tell me to shut up before the neighbors hear me
This is how it feels when you do it like me
We trading places...

Jaslyn smoothed her V-Neck rounded back lace bodycon dress. Knocking on the door of the house, she bit down on the inside of her cheek, hoping that tonight would go perfect.

If anything went wrong tonight, it was all on her because everything was planned by her, which was odd because usually Zach was the one who arranged their dates. That had changed a couple of days ago when she lost to him in a small 3 point shooting contest at the park. Zach wasn't going to lie, she had some skills, almost making every single bucket except one, which was all it took for him to win.

When he won, he told her that he wanted to trade places. Of course, she was confused at first but once he broke it down to her, she understood completely, agreeing to trade. All she had to do was take him out on a date, come over, pick him up in her ride, pay for dinner, and take him to see a movie.

Now here she is, ready to pick him up for a date, flowers in her hand and all. She was kind of embarrassed and she knew that was his goal.

Her eyes widened when he opened the door. The sight of him in his all black suit making her mouth water. He looked breathtaking as always, but a man in a suit, all cleaned up, was her weakness. The small goatee that he'd been growing, made him look a little older, but she wasn't complaining. And of course, his deep, green eyes had her mesmerized, almost making her melt at his door step.

Zach smirked, eyeing the roses in his girlfriend's hand,"These are for me?"

Jaslyn nodded slowly while handing him the roses, slightly in a trance.

"Y-yeah," she fumbled with the golden chain on her clutch.

"I figured since you always bring them for me when we go on dates, that I'd bring them for you.." he awed her, pulling her in for a hug.

"Thanks, baby girl."

He disappeared into the house, putting the flowers onto the kitchen counter. He returned with his keys and phone in his hand.

She grabbed his hand leading him to her car. He stood by the passenger side of the car, watching as she sat in the driver's seat. Jaslyn stared at him, putting the key in the ignition.

"The door is open, you can get in the car," Zach chuckled shaking his head.

"Nah, you gotta be a gentlewoman and open my door for me, babe." he chuckled.

"Pssh, you better get in the damn car before I leave yo ass, how about that.." she hissed.

It wasn't long before Zach was in the car, knowing good and well that she'd leave him with the quickness.

________

The night had gone superb so far. They had been out to dinner already, she had paid the bill, eyebrows jolting up when she saw the price. If she could reach across the table and choke him she would. Zach knew exactly what he was doing when he ordered, purposely emptying her pockets. She would get him back for that later..