chapter four

***short chapter, sorry.***

Jade's POV

After lunch we head back to my apartment. The thought of being punished scared me. What is he going to do to me?

We walk upstairs to my apartment and I let us in. I walk over to the kitchen and set my bag down and Ashton just looks around, observing.

Maybe he forgot.

I let out a deep breath, relieved that he must of forgotten about the "punishment" I'm suppose to get.

I walk to my room to go change as I go to shut my bedroom door a foot stops it.

"Uh uh uh. I didn't forget." Ashton smirks at me.

Fuck.

Ashton grabs me and rips my dress off. He lays peppered kisses on my neck and jawline as he quickly removed my favorite pair of dark blue, lace, boy shorts.

His hands roam my body and eventually one finds itself near my aching core.

He gently rubs my heat before sliding one of his fingers in. He moves in a rhythmic motion that has me on my tip toes.

I let out soft moans as he pushes my back completely against the wall. Ashton keeps thrusting his finger in and out as he gets down on his knees.

In one swift motion he takes his hands and lifts me up by my thighs, placing my heat right on his face.

Ashton licks every inch and lays kisses where I need him the most. After a minute or two I get this feeling in my stomach.

"As-"

He moves back and looks me in the eyes.

"That's not my name." he scolds

"Daddy."

"Yes." he goes back to tending to my core as I catch my breath.

"I'm about to come."

With that he moves his face away from my core and places my feet back on the floor, leaving me confused.

What the fuck just happened?

Ashton goes in the bathroom and rinses his face and hands off. Drying them on the nearest towel, leaving me in nothing but a bra.

He walks back out and smiles, looking me in the eyes.

"Not tonight. Bad girls don't get to come."

Ashton starts walking to the door when he stops and turns around.

"Oh and don't let me find out you touched yourself."

He winks at me and exits the room, seconds later I hear the front door shut.

Leaving the house silent and me in a state of confusion and sexual frustration.