chapter sixteen

Jade's POV

I wake up to the light scent of a man. Not an old man like a man in his 20's.

Oh wait.

Ashton is here.

I roll over to see his face, his features soft as ever while he's sleeping. His curls falling over his forehead carefully. I study each and every feature of him. He's such a beautiful human being.

I hear movement come from the living room.

Shit. Michael is still here.

I get up and proceed to the living room, coming face to face with the man himself.

Michael.

"Good morning." he muttered

I give him a small nod and make a bowl of cereal. He throws his things in his bags messily as Jasper runs around. The poor pup thinks Michael is playing,
but little does he know he's pissed and hung over.

As I eat I glance over at him every so often to check on his progress. Finally he gets his shit from the bathroom and zips up his luggage.

"Where are you going?"

"Calums."

"Do you need a ride?"

"No."

"Okay."

That's was awkward. After that short conversation he pats Jasper, grabs his bags, and slams the door behind him.

I mean shit, why don't you tear down the wall too bud?

"What was that???"

Ashton comes running out of my room after the door slams. His hair messy and his shirt slightly wrinkled.

"It was just the door, Michael slammed it."

"Oh.." he blushes from embarrassment. He walks over and makes himself some coffee. The smell of the coffee beans filling the small room up.

"Daddy misses his little kitten."

"What do you mean? I'm right here?"

"No, I miss you prancing around and teasing me with your beauty."

He takes a sip of his freshly brewed coffee and locks eye contact with me. His intense glare causes me to get anxious.

What does he mean?

"I also miss seeing you in those cute little knee highs." He grins and looks at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Excuse me.." I get up and walk to my room. I strip myself down to a large shirt, my black knee highs, and just for the hell of it, my kitten ears from Halloween last year.

I walk back out, Ashtons back to me.

I clear my throat.

"Daddy?"

He turns around and drops his mug on the floor. His jaw on the ground and his eyes scanning every inch of me.