chapter seven

Jade's POV

It's been two days since Ashton showed up on my door step apologizing. Kris has apologized to me as well for everything he said.

Everyone's just apologizing.

To me.

Weird.

I lay in bed, it's 7:30 a.m., scrolling through Instagram and Twitter just to check up on the daily news. Nothing major. Just Kanye wanting to run for president in 2020. No biggie.

Right?

I get up and make myself a small breakfast. Just a bowl of cereal and cartoons.

My phone dings.

"Probably Kris." I say to myself.

from: Ashton

come outside.

What?

I set my bowl down and pull on a robe since I'm only in a tee shirt and boyshorts.

I walk to the front door, undoing all the locks and latches, and open it.

There was a box.

"What the hell?"

The box jiggles a little.

Startled, I jump and scream slightly.

Oh my god. What is this??

I carefully bend down and lift the flaps of the box. One at a time until I see a fuzzy face.

A puppy.

Oh my god, a puppy.

My eyes light up and I instantly aw.

"Aw sweet baby! Are you cold?" I wrap the puppy up inside my robe and look around for Ashton.

"Surprise." I hear from the right.

I look to see hazel eyes that I've grown fond of.

"Ashton you shouldn't have."

"Stop. I wanted to. Do you like him?" he asks me.

I examine the puppy once more and smile from ear to ear.

"Of course I do, he's precious."

"Good. He's all yours." his smile sends chills through my body.

"Come inside, it's cold." I move to the side and let him in. He grabs the empty box and walks in.

"Hot chocolate?" I ask as I set the puppy on the rug to smell around.

Ashton gives me a simple nod as I walk to the kitchen. The apartment falls silent as usual, are faint whines from my new pup.

What shall I name him?

Jasper.

I like that.

As I'm in my thoughts I hear the whines get closer and closer.

I set the mugs in the microwave to warm them up and turn around.

"What are you doing all the wa-"

I stop when I see Ashton holding the puppy in his arms. His warm hazel eyes meeting mine, this is a sight I could get use to.

"What are you going to name him?" Ashton questions as the microwave hums behind me.

"Jasper." I say quietly as the pup looks at me.

"I like that." He smiles down at me gently putting jasper in my arms.

The microwave beeps repeatedly behind me and Ashton steps in to take over.

I walk back to the living room with Jasper and sit in the couch. Inspecting the little ones body and playing with him.

Ashton returns with two mugs, setting mine on the coffee table along with his. Steam rises from the cups as we play with the puppy.

Ashton mostly entertains the baby as I flip through Netflix to watch something.

"Let's see..." I trail off as I feel Ashton's large hand grab mine, pushing it down. That way I'm not pointing it at the tv.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to spend time with you, not watch Netflix."

"Okay..what do you want to do then?"

Ashton smirks, but stops himself and returns to his serious stature.

"Um I don't know lets just talk and get to know each other."

"Okay, where should we start?"

He thinks for a moment, biting his lip slightly as if in serious thought.

"What's your favorite color?" he says finally.

Wow all that thinking just for this.

"Blue."

"Lovely. I would have imagined purple due to your pale lavender hair."

He points at my mop head.

"Oh, funny story. I got this idea from tumblr."

"Ah, I knew it looked familiar." He winks at me and chuckles.

The puppy starts jumping around in my lap, chewing on my robe and pulling at it.

My black boy shorts partially exposed now thanks to Jasper. Oh well.

Ashton's eyes land on the material as he's trying to focus on the puppy.

He chokes slightly and coughs.

"I um, Jasper seems energetic." he spits out with a shakey voice.

"Ashton." I say quietly trying to get his focus.

"Yes?" He looks up at me and I grab his cheeks softly. Planting my lips firmly against his, he tenses up but relaxes after a moment.

After a couple minutes of a small make out I break away. Ashton's body completely relaxed.

"Why did you kiss me?" he asks.

"Because you needed to relax and i felt that was the only way."

His cheeks turn a deep shade of red as I stroke them with my thumbs.

"Now where were we?"

"We um.."

"Where do you like to eat?" he asks randomly.

"Any kind of mexican restaurant or pizza place."

"I'll keep that in mind." He smiles at me and grabs Jasper. My robe exposes more of what's underneath because Jasper had a bit in his mouth as Ashton removed him.

He puts the puppy back in the box to lay down with a blanket. Ashton turns his attention to me once again. His eyes fall to my lower half, fully exposed, my stomach showing slightly from my tee shirt rolling up.

"Uh Jade." he groans as he shifts around covering his lower half.

"Yes?"

"Cover yourself."

"Why?"

"Because I uhh.." he gestures to his lower region.

"I should be able to walk around my own house without you getting a hard on." I untie my robe and prance around my living room.

"That's not how it works, princess." he says in a serious tone.

He gets up and starts walking towards me. Gently grabbing my hips and pushing me into the wall.

"Daddy wants you so bad, but I respect you enough to wait." He releases my hips and walks to my front door, grabbing his coat.

"Ash-Daddy, wait." I blurt out.

He drops his coat on the floor and turns around. Lust filling his eyes quickly.

"What did you just call me?"