chapter fifteen

Ashton's POV

God she's so lovely.

Her bare body still runs through my mind even days later.

I just want to see it again.

I don't want to do anything to her, I just want to gaze at her beautiful body.

Her ribs and hips slightly stick out more prodominately. Her collarbones protrude from her skin, making them kissable and even suckable.

Then her pale skin matched with her lilac hair.

My oh my.

I just want to see her again, it won't be the exact same as when I first saw her. Due to me leaving an excessive amount of love marks along her neck, chest, and stomach.

She'll have traces of me along every inch of her. Which is what I've always wanted but I never thought she'd let me.

Although I know she's mine, I can't stand the thought of Michael, her ex-stepbrother, staying with her. It makes me uncomfortable.

I can't kick him out though and neither can she. He has nowhere to go, I think.

Maybe I'll call her and see if she'll stay at my place.

Wait, Luke is here.

Ugh.

I don't want him around her either.

Shit.

calling kitten...

"Ashton?"

"Kitten!"

"Hi."

I could see her nervously smiling on the other side.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"Um sitting at home. Michael went to Calums so I'm alone."

"That's all you had to say."

"Wait wha-"

I hit end, grab my things, and head to her apartment.

I run up the stairs, my heels making contact with the steel stairs.

I arrive at her door, knocking softly. My stomach knots up as I hear her footsteps on the other side of the door. I still get so nervous at the sight of her.

"Hey Ashton." she gives me a small smile as she opens the door wide enough for me to walk in.

"Hey princess." as i walk in I kiss the top of her head, she blushes in return.

God damn she's so adorable.

I put my things down in my usual spot and turn around to her.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"Fine." she answers quietly.

"Are you still upset about the Michael thing?"

"I'm not upset, I just feel bad. He won't talk to me at all."