Catching Feelings (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

Chapter one.

RILEY'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Great, it's Monday. I hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. As I got out, I grabbed two towels, while wrapping one around my body & one around my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet searching for something to wear. After about 5 minutes of searching, I settled on a dark pair of Hollister skinny jeans, a loose fitting floral top, & my silver, sequined Vans. I looked at myself up and down in my full length mirror & felt satisfied. With that, I went back Into the bathroom and decided to curl my hair. I grabbed my curler and plugged it in. I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my iPhone, texting my bestfriend, Justin.

'Morning Jay! Are we walking to school together today?

-Riley .xx'

I got a reply within 30 seconds.

'Morning Riles! Of course, when don't we? Ill meet you outside in about 30!

-Jay.xx'

With that I sent a simple 'Sounds good,' & sauntered back into my bathroom. I curled my long, brown hair letting it flow about mid way down my back. It looked pretty good, I might add. I applied some mascara and lipgloss. I'm not the type of girl who feels the need to pound on my makeup. I grabbed my backpack & ran down the stairs causing me to miss the last step, almost making me tumble into the wall.

"Mom! I'm heading to school with Jay! I love you!" I yelled.

"Okay, Love you too!" I heard my moms booming voice say.

I slightly smiled & opened the front door to find Justin sitting on the front porch swing.

"Hey Jay. Ready to go?"

"Yeah! LEGGOOO!" He yelled in a little kids voice, I chuckled.

We began our walk to school. Justin was wearing his everyday outfit, which consisted of: A purple Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie, dark skinny jeans, & grey Supras. All the sudden, He turned to me and pinched my cheeks.

"You look adorable!" He said while slightly pinching my cheeks harder.

I pushed him off of me and punched him in the shoulder playfully.

"That hurt you jerk!" I pretended to be upset.

He looked down pretending to be offended that I called him a jerk. I burst into a loud giggle, soon followed by Justin doing the same.

By then we were at school. I'm not as popular as Justin is. He has girls falling all over him, while I struggle to even get one guy to notice me. We walked through the doors & Jay was immediately bombarded by at least a dozen girls. I sighed and walked away to my locker to grab my history textbook, which is my first period,

Just then I hear my name being called in different voices from the other end of the hallway. I knew it was my bestfriend, Hanna.

"RILEY! RILEY!" she called as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "I MISSED YOUUU!"

I chuckled. "I saw you yesterday!"

"I know," she said chuckling, "lets get to class!"

I followed her to her locker. I was so lucky to have Hanna as my bestfriend. Her and Justin were the only people who really understood me. We have every class together, which I was really thankful for! She grabbed her textbook and we walked to class.

We took our seats in the back of Mr. Evans classroom. I looked around the classroom & Justin was nowhere to be found. I sighed. Only 3 minutes left until the bell.

"What's wrong?" Hanna questioned.

"Nothing," I clearly lied & I knew she noticed. I glanced towards the door to find Justin & Christian walking through the door. They took their seats across from me & Hanna.

"Hey," Justin smiled showing his perfect white teeth. I just smiled, which I could tell he knew was fake.

The bell rang and Mr Evans walked into the classroom & began the lesson on the War of 1812. I completely zoned out consumed In my thoughts. I snapped out of my trance as a paper flew on my desk from Justin's direction. I opened the wad and read his message.

'Hey Riley, what's wrong? You seem upset:/  

-Justin.xx' 

Should I tell him what's wrong? No, he'll think I'm overreacting.

'Nothing is wrong Jay.  

-Riley<3'

'You sure?  

-Jay.xx'

'Positive!  

-Riley<3' 

He read the note and smiled at me. I smiled back and tried to concentrate on the rest of the lesson.  

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed it! More up soon💕