Chapter 3

Chapter 3  

Justin's POV:

This week has gone by extremely fast. I was starting to feel for Riley in another way then just as a friend. She's different. She plays Black Ops, Skateboards, & can be herself around everybody. Her long brown hair is silky and her face is clear and gorgeous. She's naturally beautiful & doesn't need any makeup. She's the girl of my dreams, but she doesn't feel the same way about me.

*** 

I was walking to Riley's house so we could walk to school together. I walked up her driveway and sat on her front porch swing. I pull out my iPhone and text Riley telling her I'm outside. She replies saying she'll be out in 5. I lock my phone and stare and my lock screen. It's a picture of me and Riley last year, at the Park. I was pushing her on the swing and she was laughing. It's my absolute favorite picture of us.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Riley opened up the front door with her phone in her hand.

"Morning Riles," I said wearing a smile that nearly touches my ears.

"Morning Jay," she replied smiling up at me. I was a good 3-4 inches taller than her.

We began walking and about ten minutes later we were at school. We walked through the doors as I was bombarded by girls; none as pretty as Riley. I heard a sigh and looked back. It was Riley, she was walking away. I wanted so badly to go and stop her, tell her to come back, but the girls wouldn't move. I sighed and yelled "Please move ladies!" They all shut up and moved out of my way letting me get to class. It was going to be a long day.

***

After school, Riley & I walked to her house. Chris & Hanna were out on a date. Yeah, a date. He finally asked her out! Hanna and Riley were on the phone for what seemed hours, talking about the 'amazing' way he asked her on the date.

We arrived at her house and she went upstairs to change, while I raided the pantry. I grabbed some Doritos & 2 cans of Sprite. I headed back into the living room getting comfortable on the couch, as Riley bounced down the stairs. She looked stunning, as usual. She was wearing pink shorts from Hollister, a white crop top that said 'Forever Young,' & had on one pink sock & one black sock. She settled down on the couch next to me and turned to me.

"I have to tell you something," she said showing her nervousness. This made me nervous as well.

"Okay," I replied knowing I was showing my nervousness as well.

"Well, I..." She started.  

________________________

Cliffhanger! Haha, kind of. More up sooooon!